Player Discussion David Quinn: Part VI

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Quinn got the job partially through Drury's recommendation. Boston connection. I wouldn't be surprised to see him keep it. When they get off to another slow start he will get canned

That makes no sense to me. So they won't fire him in the offseason but will wait an extra 10 games when they're 2-8 to fire him? What will that accomplish other than limiting our options for replacements?

rdhstlr23

Feb 21, 2013
I don’t see how David Quinn makes it. Davidson and Gorton are gone. If Dolan is really mad about these last few games, then he should be including the coach on that too.

Unless Drury stuck his neck out for him.

Blueshirt Believer

Feb 28, 2012
I don’t see how David Quinn makes it. Davidson and Gorton are gone. If Dolan is really mad about these last few games, then he should be including the coach on that too.

Unless Drury stuck his neck out for him.

Before the recent firings, I was positive that Quinn would be back.

Now, I would be shocked if he isn't fired next week.

Reactions: NYROrtsFan

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
There won't be a Part VII that's for sure.

I want to believe but that’s still a bold prediction.

Everyone wanted Quinn gone. Some rumbled about another Gorts. Really no one mentioned JD.

And here we are. JD and Gorts gone, Quinn still here, ducking up the ice time distribution for career AHLers in throwaway games.

I’m anticipating he’s gone after the last game at soonest, after exit interviews latest. But I am more than prepared to be surprised.

Reactions: CLW and Tob

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
Wonder what excuses the quinn brigade have prepared tonight
Seriously? There are probably at least half a dozen reasons why that game was the way it was.

Also, can we stop with this already? The mythical Quinn Brigade doesn't exist.

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
I know they’re icing an AHL team basically but I don’t see how he makes it through the weekend.

He’s part of the issues and if you’re starting over, he’s got to go

Reactions: MysticLeviathan

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Thank god just one more game of him. He absolutely won’t be apart of the exit interviews. Like others said, he done by the end of the weekend.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Seriously? There are probably at least half a dozen reasons why that game was the way it was.

Also, can we stop with this already? The mythical Quinn Brigade doesn't exist.

Lol it most certainly does.

No need to dance on this guy's grave though. His time is drawing to a close and lets all hope that the next guy is way better.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->