Player Discussion David Quinn: Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
“I’m not sure that literally everything every player does is actually the fault of the coach.”

“Oh, sure go ahead and follow your coveted saint down the plank looking for gold”

...ok
The funny thing is I’d love for them all to be right and have one guy be responsible for everything wrong with the team, but this ain’t Candyland.

Reactions: haveandare

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
lmao this board wanted to strap one of the winningest coaches ever to a f***ing rocket ship. Myself included.

What are you even talking about..

Comparing DQ to Julien now?

Every coach has a shelf life and when their time is up, you move on only this move is long over due and should've never happened in the first place.

That said every coach in the league has had his way with DQ.
It's not just systematic at this point.
It's roster moves, ice time, establishing a bottom six, establishing a top six, in game adjustments..I could go on and on so not even sure what point you're trying to make exactly?

You're making yourself look silly if anything even replying to me, #TrollStomper

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
That said every coach in the league has had his way with DQ.
It's not just systematic at this point.
It's roster moves, ice time, establishing a bottom six, establishing a top six, in game adjustments..I could go on and on so not even sure what point you're trying to make exactly?
I really want to understand their viewpoint.. but it never gets communicated

Reactions: GoAwayPanarin

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
I really want to understand their viewpoint.. but it never gets communicated

I've made a complete effort to try and understand "Their viewpoint".
It doesn't get communicated simply because their viewpoint is stat based, copy and paste BS for the most part.
In other words.. They're borrowing someone else's viewpoint and using it as their own due to lack of knowledge.
I'll leave it at that lol

CupSeeker

Jan 28, 2021
I'm done with him. He let us lose like punks today. No pushback. Once it got to 4 -1 there should have been some cheap shots and gloves dropped.

tailgunner

Jan 8, 2008
We have by far the worst coach in the league...Quinn is not better than any other coach in the league period. That 2nd period response shows his incompetence as a leader and coach. No pushback response at all in the 2nd period. We are wasting away with this guy

PANARIN BREAD FAN

Feb 18, 2019
We have by far the worst coach in the league...Quinn is not better than any other coach in the league period. That 2nd period response shows his incompetence as a leader and coach. No pushback response at all in the 2nd period. We are wasting away with this guy

aww c'mon. look we get it - there's more bad than good at this point with this guy at the helm. but do you honestly really think that quinn is the worst in the league? there's just no way with hynes and eakins still in the league.

Reactions: haveandare

TheBloodyNine

Pure Bred Soviet Savage
Oct 8, 2016
Queens
Rangers had hands down their best game of the season on Friday. They followed that up a scant 36 hours later with one of their worst. That's on the coaching.

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
C8BE3F9D-6ACF-485C-AFC3-9EF8CCCE972D.png

probably a coincidence, as all negative things in the Quinn era are.

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
aww c'mon. look we get it - there's more bad than good at this point with this guy at the helm. but do you honestly really think that quinn is the worst in the league? there's just no way with hynes and eakins still in the league.

Yeah, I’m not sure. I actually think Quinn is, at least, in a close race for the worst. He’s just not a good coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad