Confirmed with Link: David Quinn Dismissed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kodiak

Feb 27, 2002
Ranger fan in Philly
Farewell to the worst coach this team has ever had ... until the next one. :sarcasm:

EDIT: Before I get quoted again that someone else was a worse coach, I am not saying that Quinn was actually the worst. I am saying that whoever is put in this position will be called an idiot and the worst coach we've ever had.

Last edited:

MarkMessyay11

Jan 12, 2015
NJ
Farewell to the worst coach this team has ever had ... until the next one. :sarcasm:
Ain't that the truth...

In all honesty, I think Quinn did a fine job. He wasn't perfect and I got frustrated with him at times this year. Some of his flaws were masked by the play of Zibanejad and Panarin last year, but this team definitely over-achieved under his reign. Can't bash him for certain things and not give him credit for others. Players spoke highly of him (publicly at least) and a lot of our young guys improved, albeit slowly.

Now my next impending challenge is making it through this search without screaming "NO" at my laptop one more time...

Hi ImHFNYR

Jan 10, 2013
Wherever I'm standing atm
F°°°°°°°°°°n 'ell mate

Idk that we'll get better or worse with a new hire but no one should be surprised. 4 years of the same mistakes with extremely disappointing lack of growth in our top prospects offense. Still hate AV way way worse though. Not sure what Quinn ever did. Very much seemed like a passenger in terms of on ice strategy. Seemed like a good mentor as a person

Last edited:

Pidto Files

Nov 8, 2019
Our D was light years better this season - I would have liked him to stay.

Agreed.. Probably will let the new coach have his own staff.. Might be better this way..

As for Quinn, I think his message got lost earlier in the season and it was apparent once the coaching staff had Covid..

Positives from DQ, Buchnevich really stepped up, and........ I’m really trying....

Reactions: TheTakedown
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad