David Hale

Status
Not open for further replies.

D.Legwand

Jun 4, 2004
Minnesota
i didn't see to much of him last year. i do remember him and nodak and he was a stud, but something happened to him there. i heard he left because his mother was sick, don't know if that was true, or what happened. he looks like a solid young defensive d-man though. probably not gonna pile up points. i wouldn't think 20 - 25 a year and a +/- around +15 +20 could easily be expected, and a top 4 d-man/ penalty killer. plus they already have some players there, so for now his offensive numbers won't be to high.

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
I am stuck on Hale. He shows flashes of being a #1 or #2 stud defensive defensmen then he also shows why he may end up a #4. He is apparently playing tough/physical in the AHL right now.

D.Legwand

Jun 4, 2004
Minnesota
JasonMacIsaac said:
I am stuck on Hale. He shows flashes of being a #1 or #2 stud defensive defensmen then he also shows why he may end up a #4. He is apparently playing tough/physical in the AHL right now.

i didn't think he or martin would stick last year, i thought maybe for a while then to the ahl.
:banghead: lol

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
He played alright last year, I probably would have preferred him being in Albany. I suppose it didn't help that Paul Martin was also a rookie blueliner, so I kept using Martin as a barometer for how Hale was doing. Martin was much more apparent and comfortable than Hale, but I suppose that might be due to them having very different styles of play.

At this point, I'd figure Hale's potential to being a very quiet 2nd pairing defenseman who won't put up that many points. Something like a Colin White, Sean O'Donnell, Ruslan Salei type.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad