Online Series: Dave - Little Dicky's show on FXX.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Anyone else been watching this show? It aired on FXX and is available on Hulu.

My old lady and I finished episode 5 last night and I gotta say, I'm surprised at how much I am truly liking this show. The range of the show is actually really impressive. It's funny and clever at times, totally stupid at times, and can even get pretty emotional and uncomfortable.

Looking forward to finishing the next season, and then season 2 once it's released in 2021.

McOilers97

Jan 10, 2012
It's coming up on my list of things to watch - I'll be getting to it some time before the end of the year. Really wish I had watched it weekly while it was airing in the spring, given the great reception it has gotten.

Reactions: Rodgerwilco

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Just finished the first season last night.... WOW! I was really shocked by this show. I went into it expecting mainly rapping and penis jokes, but it really is a deep and introspective show. After doing some more reading I found out that mostly all of the personal situations that he talks about are actually true. GaTA is also his friend and hype-man in real life, and that's his real life name. I always wondered why he didn't seem like much of an actor.

Really can't wait for season 2.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad