Dave Hakstol Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Q doesn't coach an idiotic system designed to beat college goalies. That's automatically a huge upgrade.

This roster has a ton of talent. Don't let Hakstol's misuse of it convince you otherwise.

I'd say a good GM would immediately fire Hakstol, but if we had a good GM then Hak wouldn't be the coach. We are screwed.
They have less 5 on 5 talent than you imply, especially with JVR out & especially with their goaltending. Now, when JVR comes back, and IF Patrick & Lindblom continue to improve their production, then they will be pretty talented.

I’m also not saying I wouldn’t hire Quenneville. I’m just laughing at how with fans the grass is always greener with a different coach, even if that new coach had the same complaints levied against him by his former team’s fanbase. Fans are going to blame the coach if their team isn’t winning, because they always overrate their team’s talent levels, don’t blame their heroes, & think a coaching change is all they need to win. Hence you end up with the proverbial revolving door & revolving similar complaints from fans.

tucson83

Sep 30, 2017
They have less 5 on 5 talent than you imply, especially with JVR out & especially with their goaltending. Now, when JVR comes back, and IF Patrick & Lindblom continue to improve their production, then they will be pretty talented.

I’m also not saying I wouldn’t hire Quenneville. I’m just laughing at how with fans the grass is always greener with a different coach, even if that new coach had the same complaints levied against him by his former team’s fanbase. Fans are going to blame the coach if their team isn’t winning, because they always overrate their team’s talent levels, don’t blame their heroes, & think a coaching change is all they need to win. Hence you end up with the proverbial revolving door & revolving similar complaints from fans.

space me that crap with talent, peter lav have over in nashville? why are the islanders playing so hard with barry trotz without jt? why are Canadians playing so hard with claude julien?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->