Dave Hakstol interview with Zach Gelb

Myrtman

May 8, 2016
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/stick-2-hockey/id1252688550?mt=2

And here's the other link.

https://t.co/QeudGTkuxZ

Just gave it another listen and I caught something I missed in regards to the defense. He said they all played in the American League so "it's not like you're bringing up two or THREE defenseman from junior"

That quote tells me he isn't against having Morin, Haag, and Sanheim making the club if they all earn it.

He also said they may bring in a tryout guy in the scenario only 1 or none of them are ready.

As you mention above about Sanheim in that same grouping with Hagg and Morin. It stuck out to me immediately that Sanheim was mentioned there. Made me think he has more of a shot of making this roster out of camp than I originally believed. Good pick up. First thing I said to someone after I did the interview. Thanks for listening to it.

I am sure all the posters will now critique my podcast now. I am not a podcasters so it is very new to me and am working my way through figuring out what works and what doesn't work. So I welcome the criticism. I know people around here love to give me hell already which is fine.

LI Fly Guy

Feb 28, 2008
Long Island
As you mention above about Sanheim in that same grouping with Hagg and Morin. It stuck out to me immediately that Sanheim was mentioned there. Made me think he has more of a shot of making this roster out of camp than I originally believed. Good pick up. First thing I said to someone after I did the interview. Thanks for listening to it.

I am sure all the posters will now critique my podcast now. I am not a podcasters so it is very new to me and am working my way through figuring out what works and what doesn't work. So I welcome the criticism. I know people around here love to give me hell already which is fine.

First two episodes were great, and are must listen to for any flyer fan. Hope you put them out weekly. Could listen and talk flyers all day long. Really pumped you're doing these.

Myrtman

May 8, 2016
First two episodes were great, and are must listen to for any flyer fan. Hope you put them out weekly. Could listen and talk flyers all day long. Really pumped you're doing these.

They will be weekly and i do have an advantage with a lot of connections to players and managements so the guests will keep coming. He podcast allows me to do some more in depth long form interviews which is liberating.

Flyers1987

Apr 23, 2017

I like listening to you guys. Think the interviews are my favorite part of any program whether it be Flyers management, or former players, or people in the industry, or the guy selling pretzels outside the arena.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad