Dave Andrews Sighting?

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
A fellow STH told me that he saw a Dave Andrews lookalike or Dave himself in Milwaukee last Friday night. I was in the area, but was watching the Badgers - Gophers men's hockey game during the first intermission. Bigfoot could have walked by and I might not have noticed at the time.

Anybody have any info on Andrews' whereabouts?

Coach Nate

Angry Rampage Expat
Aug 17, 2008
San Antonio
A fellow STH told me that he saw a Dave Andrews lookalike or Dave himself in Milwaukee last Friday night. I was in the area, but was watching the Badgers - Gophers men's hockey game during the first intermission. Bigfoot could have walked by and I might not have noticed at the time.

Anybody have any info on Andrews' whereabouts?

It was him. He tweeted late last week he was going to be in Milwaukee, Chicago, and Rockford this weekend.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Hopefully a 2014 AHL ASG negotiation. I'd love to see the game moved West.

In the 12 ASG since the merger, 3 have been held in what I consider the West. Grand Rapids in 2004, Winnipeg in 2006 and Toronto in 2007. The 2012 game in Atlantic City tells me that no Western Conference team wanted to hold the game.

My understanding is that the Chicago Wolves and Dave Andrews don't like each other. Rockford plays in the relatively small (5767 for hockey) BMO Harris Bank Center but recently renovated arena. The BMO Harris Bradley Center can seat about 17,800. The Admirals seem to have added to their sales staff this season, so I vote for Milwaukee getting the game.

Frank Booth

Feb 13, 2008
Lumberton, USA
Dave Andrews is a first class putz. Why would you want him at your arena? Unless you're Hershey, where he has his nose implanted up the management's anuses. He hasn't been to Cleveland since the time Peroztrokin tried to kill Stafford in the playoffs in 2004. In 6 years of the Lake Erie Monsters not once. And I am very glad about that.

Mar 5, 2003
Worcester, MA
210sportsblog.com
Host team is responsible for almost every penny of the cost of the game, which includes player, league officials, and VIP travel costs to the game and back to where they came from. Those costs are obviously higher for the western teams, so you don't see many interested. I can assure you any team that really wants the game gets it.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00