Datsyuk

wingerdinger

Oct 21, 2018
Still wished he had played just 49 more games or the wings to get to 1000 nhl games. Totally understand why he went back home. Guy will always be my all time fav. Good to see him still givin her.

rohky

Jun 17, 2019
Reading
According to media sources in Russia, Pavel Datsyuk is not yet thinking about ending his career. I wonder if he will actually play next season?

Amazinmets73

Dec 1, 2015
According to media sources in Russia, Pavel Datsyuk is not yet thinking about ending his career. I wonder if he will actually play next season?
I haven't seen anything other than highlights, but he hasn't seen a decline in scoring. Why not keep playing?

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
I haven't seen anything other than highlights, but he hasn't seen a decline in scoring. Why not keep playing?
Well, in his situation it's probably way more about how much he enjoys his job than how much he is scoring. Since it's unlikely he would play for a team other than Avto and since Avto seemed to be a complete gong-show this year (including some of the criticism falling on Datsyuk himself) it's a legitimate question how much would he enjoy being in such an environment for another year.

Oct 26, 2018
somewhere
www.facebook.com
im going to watch The Russian team at the next winter olympics, with the players from Russia they integrate with the nhl players. i'll tell you which european players could have a shot at the next Nhl 2.0.

And with other teams like finland or germany, to see if the players you have from europe can match Nhl players and the young guys coming pro.

We will be surprised by how good Europeans have develloped.
the US and Canada will have some serious competition, i tell ya.

Tupu

Dec 20, 2012

Hes still playing well. Lets hope he decides to play atleast couple of years. What a heaven to be seen. What an absolute great human being.

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
He's going into realty and construction in Yekaterinburg. I think that means he is not looking for any hockey activity in the near future at least.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad