TSN: Darren Dreger

Dreger is a credible insider

• Total voters

Faltorvo

Feb 18, 2008
c'mon P double B, Dreger may be and idiot but he isn't naive, he is though a "useful idiot" as somebody here said quite accurately
Dreger knows he is the brad marchant among his peers and the little shift disturber relishes the role.

cipher

Jun 24, 2016
Paul Dreger getting his tweets ready for the next wave of leafs:

Tyson Barrie - will be looking for 10M+ next year!
Codi Ceci - nothing short of 5M will get him to sign!
Alexander Kerfoot - the Leafs are joking if they think they get him below 4M!

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
After the insane 2018 he had and 2019 he's having, I'd argue Dreger is the clear cut #1 insider

He added 2 more to his long 2019 list with Cece and Kerfoot

Its not your fault

Nov 24, 2016
Paul Dreger getting his tweets ready for the next wave of leafs:

Tyson Barrie - will be looking for 10M+ next year!
Codi Ceci - nothing short of 5M will get him to sign!
Alexander Kerfoot - the Leafs are joking if they think they get him below 4M!
Nice

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
I remember he said a GM told him that Matthews wouldn't sign for a penny less than McDavid. He kept using that as his position. WRONG :laugh:

Morbo

The Annihilator
Jan 14, 2003
Toronto
After the insane 2018 he had and 2019 he's having, I'd argue Dreger is the clear cut #1 insider

What are you talking about? Is there any proof other people didn't do it first? Twitter is a big place.

Morbo

The Annihilator
Jan 14, 2003
Toronto
Yes, if you custom search "Kerfoot" on Twitter and sort it by date and time, you'll see Dreger was the first.

As for Cece, he reported it days before everyone.

how about any other media or the internet? Dreger has re-reported plenty of stuff on the Leafs.

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012

You're absolutely clueless if you think Dreger is above McKenzie.

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
Bobby hasn't really been breaking nearly as much as Darren for a while now
Kenny Agostino with Leafs
Bob to Panthers
Leafs resigning Kapanen #
Sabres Skinner's xt

Straight up false.

Big B is way more credible.

Dreger has sources and should be seen as credible as well, but he doesn't hold a candle to Bobby B.

Mckenzie is in a tier of his own, then Dreger, Lebrun, Freidman are in that next one.

I'm guessing you don't listen to Toronto sports radio, since you wouldn't have this opinion if you've ever heard their radio hits.

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
Kenny Agostino with Leafs
Bob to Panthers
Leafs resigning Kapanen #
Sabres Skinner's xt

Straight up false.

Big B is way more credible.

Dreger has sources and should be seen as credible as well, but he doesn't hold a candle to Bobby B.

Mckenzie is in a tier of his own, then Dreger, Lebrun, Freidman are in that next one.

Maybe in the grand scheme of things Bobby is ahead of Dreger...I'd rank B-mac and Lavoie as the top 2 in the past decade.

Since 2018, Dreger has a strong case for #1...he's been on the ball consistently.

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
Maybe in the grand scheme of things Bobby is ahead of Dreger...I'd rank B-mac and Lavoie as the top 2 in the past decade.

Since 2018, Dreger has a strong case for #1...he's been on the ball consistently.
I edited my bit.

If you've heard his radio hits and the mass amounts of shite he throws against the wall you wouldn't think that.

You don't see McKenzie do that.

Mr Hockey

Toronto
May 11, 2017
Dreger is a complete asshat. Its getting more and more obvious that he is working with the Marner camp to spread offer sheet rumors.

Rumors don't matter to Dubas and won't affect the negotiating, don't let the radical not to experienced in life Leaf fans influence you

Mar 14, 2011
How?

11.3 is less than 12.5.
Thats because Mcdavid's contract brought the Oilers 4 UFA years while the Leafs only got 1 UFA year on AM's contract. Rumor was, AM's camp actually wanted 13+mill for a similar 8 year deal which would put his AAV to around 16.67% cap, similar to what McDavid received when he signed his contract. Really, judging by how much AM got on just a 5 year deal, I don't find that hard to believe.

Jozay

Jul 9, 2012
Toronto
He has some good sources within the Leafs org for sure. I think he's proven that this summer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad