Darren Dietz

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Rookie D fought twice tonight and is doing well as a 1st year player on the Hamilton blue line. I hope he is not packaged as I think he has NHL Dman written all over him.

NewHabsEra*

The prob is clearly not on D, we have 3 NHL ready prospects in Beaulieu Pateryn and Tinordi, the prob is up front where the only one with top 6 potential is Andrighetto and he is way too green to be called up.. Dietz is a very interesting prospect, so is Ellis but they already have 3 guys in front of them.. Personally I would start thinking about trading guys like Markov Gorges Diaz for offensive help..

Last edited by a moderator:

V13

Fire Sell Tank
Sep 21, 2005
M1 Habsram
I dream of watching the Thrower - Dietz pairing reunited one day with the Habs. It's a long shot but not unrealistic imho

sda

Feb 18, 2008
I dream of watching the Thrower - Dietz pairing reunited one day with the Habs. It's a long shot but not unrealistic imho

You coudnt have seen them last year with the blades

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Rookie D fought twice tonight and is doing well as a 1st year player on the Hamilton blue line. I hope he is not packaged as I think he has NHL Dman written all over him.

At one point, you can only dress 6 d-men. And to improve, you will have to package something. Actually, Dietz "could" make perfect sense.....IF the deal is interesting for us too....Which at this point, I will always be in doubt until proven otherwise....

But he is a favorite of mine. Just like Ellis was as well. Dietz do seem to have a greater upside.

Smokey Thompson

May 8, 2013
6'1 205lbs RHD who accumulated 218 PIM in his final two seasons in the WHL to go along with 102 pts.

What's not to like?

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
I'd he's our low profile prospect I'm the most high on, definitely. I think he has a good amount of upside and could amount to a top 4D in the NHL.

Then again, I was fairly high on Morgan Ellis back then, and it seems more and more like I was wrong on that one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad