Darkseid Vs Thanos (Death Battle)

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
DC’s superheroes are overpowered and bland so it would make sense that their big villain is stronger.

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
The screw attack death battles are well done and fun but it's not really something you should bring a fan boy attitude into. Sometimes they can logical deduce a clear winner, but more often it seems they scour through the characters history looking for some insanely ridiculous feat they pulled off and try to apply some sort of physics measurement to it, so the winner comes down to 'who did the most ridiculously insane thing that one time'.

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
I didn't watch but I am assuming this is Thanos sans Infinity Gauntlet?

No he has the gauntlet, and it's also the more powerful comic book Thanos and not the MCU one. They did have a perfectly good reason for Darkseid winning, but still had to drop in a 'but none of that would have mattered anyways because that one time Darkseid travelled to the edge of the universe in 5 seconds which if you calculate the speed means he's a quadrillion billlion gadzillion times faster than Thanos who only travelled across a galaxy in 5 seconds so there's no way he could keep up'.

Like I said it's a fun series but I wish they didn't rely so much on that sort of nonsense.

Reactions: someguy44

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad