Online Series: Daredevil season 3 (Oct 19th release?)

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
So we will be getting a darker Daredevil, at least to start the season. The official twitter account posted Job 12:22 which reads "He uncovereth deep things out of darkness,
And bringeth out to light the shadow of death.".

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Dnd_DBHU0AA5lWf.jpg

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis

New teaser released earlier today. I'm super excited for this season. Fisk is easily the best active Villain of all the Netflix series' and with what happened to Matt the last we saw him this has the makings of an incredible season.

Say Hey Kid

Under the Sign of the Black Mark
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory
I have a question for beowulf (great username) that I have no opinion on. In the Netflix Marvel Universe, what would happen if there was a fight between Daredevil and Davos?

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Davos with or without his powers? Stick trained Matt to be able to take on anything from the Hand (including the fabled Black Sky) so I would think that he would likely be able to take him but it would not be easy, especially of Davos has his Fist powers. Matt and Danny would be even closer with Danny likely being able to win though it's hard to say with the Netflix versions since I find Danny to be so timid at times and then shifting to being almost out of control with his fighting at other times.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
What a trailer.

I have a feeling this is gonna blow everything Marvel has done on Netflix to this point out of the water. DD is the prized franchise on Netflix right now and this looks like it will take it even further.

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
Once Disney releases their online platform, are these MCU Netflix shows staying or switching over?

Oscar Acosta

Mar 19, 2011
Daredevil is so freaking awesome.

Perfect world that would freak me out would be Avengers 4 - Captain America finally says "Avengers Assemble" and in the battle vs Thanos out come Daredevil, Punisher, Deadpool, Wolverine....

Either way, my favourite scene of any Marvel movie or show is the DD hallway fight to save the kidnapped kid. Instant fan. The way he's so human with how he gets injured and tired but keeps going, with the added risk of being... blind. It's so intense. Have read a ton of his comics after.

Say Hey Kid

Under the Sign of the Black Mark
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory
Born Again is great. Miller's Daredevil, Wolfman's Teen Titans, and Moore's Swamp Thing changed comics for the better and forever.

It's out. When guys have had time to watch, let's discuss this bad boy! ;)

Last edited:

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
4 episodes in. This show is just on whole other level than the other marvel netflix shows.

Told myself Id pace myself with this season...it really is hard to turn off though.

Syckle78

Nov 5, 2011
Redford, MI
Finished it in two nights. f***ing fantastic. Really really hope we get a season 4 despite the cancellations for iron fist and cage. I want a season of full on bullseye!

the squared circle

Aug 3, 2005
Maple Leaf Gardens
Hey guys I haven't watched season three yet and I probably won't for a while, but a number of you mention Born Again. I just saw the trailer and nothing indicates to me the BA storyline. Is season three supposed to be based on BA? I would have to dig it out of the boxes as I haven't read it in so many years. Thanks!

18Hossa

And Grace, Too
Oct 12, 2012
Hey guys I haven't watched season three yet and I probably won't for a while, but a number of you mention Born Again. I just saw the trailer and nothing indicates to me the BA storyline. Is season three supposed to be based on BA? I would have to dig it out of the boxes as I haven't read it in so many years. Thanks!
I’m not a big comics guy but from what I’ve read from other people is that it borrows some elements from the Born Again storyline, not sticking to it.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Like many of the MCU movies and shows, it borrows much from the story line but not word for word.

Burnoutboi

Jul 3, 2006
Grande Prairie, Alberta
I have two more episodes to go, but I’m really enjoying this series. The standalone Karen episode notsomuch, but I get it from a development standpoint.

Bullseye is looney tunes to the max!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad