Confirmed with Link: Dante Fabbro re-signs (2 years, $2.4 Mil Per)

Tysonson3

Feb 20, 2017
Pretty fair contract at this stage so I can’t complain. 2 more RFA years after this?

nine_inch_fang

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2004
Nashville
Surprised it took the threat of arbitration to get this done. I guess maybe with the condensed schedule the two sides just haven't had that much time to discuss a contract and Fabbro's agent thought it best to file just in case.?.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Surprised it took the threat of arbitration to get this done. I guess maybe with the condensed schedule the two sides just haven't had that much time to discuss a contract and Fabbro's agent thought it best to file just in case.?.
I think that is probably playing into it. Lots of stuff compressed together and they weren't going anywhere until the 2 drafts and free agency.

Reactions: nine_inch_fang

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
Now get Saros done, then extensions to FF9 and Ekholm, and you can go on vacation Mr. Poile.

(Tolvanen has no leverage, so he can wait if needed).

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
So when his 2 years are up will he have the option of requesting arbitration again, or do you only get one shot?

nine_inch_fang

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2004
Nashville
I think that is probably playing into it. Lots of stuff compressed together and they weren't going anywhere until the 2 drafts and free agency.
Exactly what I was thinking. Poile keeps talking about the next priority and being focused on each bridge when it's crossed so to speak.

OldFan

Jul 3, 2019
A little high for his performance. $2.0m seemed right. Based mostly on potential rather than performance. But contracts are just increasing yearly. I guess it’s fair to both.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad