Danrik's Draft - Should we cut down the number of rounds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Draiman

Seeing as there isn't a lot of transactions to begin with, why don't we decrease the number of rounds from 30 to 25. This way we'll get the draft done sooner and start up all the polls for people to vote :)

I'm leaning towards doing it anyways, but I'd like to get your input as it is.

Evgeny Oliker

Mar 12, 2003
Visit site
3 suggestions to cut stuff:

1. cut the length of this title here :lol
2. cut the time slots to 6 hours...we are in round 4 now
3. cutting the draft lenght is good too as u said

hockeyfan125

Jul 10, 2004
1 more. pm the person who is up, even if it isnt your turn to do it. just get the draft flowing.

Amen evil king

Apr 11, 2004
Well isn't it optional drafting basically after Round 20? If people want to draft more people that's fine with me, but we'll all still be under the $50m cap restraint. I'd like to draft a few 'reserves' or something, but I won't be drafting much more than 20 people I'll tell you now. :)

6 hours works for me too.

David Draiman

I'd like to see at least a few more votes preferably although it seems pretty sure we will trim the number of rounds down.

I would prefer to keep thirty teams. No draft has ever gone the distance eh? Well, shall we be the first? I'm up for it. Let's do it! :yo:

If I hear some more support for the six hour time slots, I'll consider it. Even my patience is wearing thin and I've typically been the guy telling us to be patient. :)

Evgeny Oliker

Mar 12, 2003
Visit site
i actually like 30 rounds, but 25 is ok too. i think this draft is rather interesting and i think there will be more trades in the later rounds when teams are more set...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad