Danny Grant R.I.P.

Richard Gibson

Dec 5, 2018
upload_2019-10-21_9-57-28.jpeg

Reactions: Mlotek

Richard Gibson

Dec 5, 2018
Danny Grant • My New Brunswick He was then acquired by the Minnesota North Stars, and in his 1968–69 rookie season with the club won the NHL’s Calder Memorial Trophy as the league’s most outstanding rookie player, thus becoming one of only four players who won the Stanley Cup the season before winning the Calder Trophy. He would remain a star for Minnesota for six seasons, scoring nearly thirty goals a season during his tenure.

Retire91

Stevey Y you our Guy
May 31, 2010
Danny Grant • My New Brunswick He was then acquired by the Minnesota North Stars, and in his 1968–69 rookie season with the club won the NHL’s Calder Memorial Trophy as the league’s most outstanding rookie player, thus becoming one of only four players who won the Stanley Cup the season before winning the Calder Trophy. He would remain a star for Minnesota for six seasons, scoring nearly thirty goals a season during his tenure.

That is such a cool and unique statistic. RIP hope he had a great life

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
He and Mickey Redmond came into MTL around the same time, and were thought to be future stars. MTL was so loaded with talent that they moved both of them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad