Confirmed with Link: Daniel Sprong Recalled 12/30, Reassigned 1/22

Shaffer

GuentzGoal
May 20, 2017
Who said that the Pens should send down Simon and bring up Sprong? I believe is was Empo.

Captain Hook

Jul 12, 2007
Well I guess it's something to get excited about. We need some injection of enthusiasm either internally from a kid like Sprong or through a shakeup trade or maybe both.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Will he get to play with Sid or Geno or does he start in the bottom six?

If he's here he better play in the top six, it would be crazy not to at least give him a shot there, Hi Agent M, happy new year!:thumbu:

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
Will he get to play with Sid or Geno or does he start in the bottom six?

Gotta beat Kuhnhackel out for that third line hat.

Well I guess it's something to get excited about. We need some injection of enthusiasm either internally from a kid like Sprong or through a shakeup trade or maybe both.

They need help from both the farm and via trade.

Reactions: Uemoda

wheelz87

LGP
Jun 28, 2011
Pittsburgh
My buddy texted me and I didn't believe him so I had to come here.

YESSSSSSSS.

Now go save the season, Spronger.

Hilarious how Simon changed his number for one game. Don't get too comfy, can't have too much skill on the roster at once.

So Kuhn-Rowney-Sprong? With Reaves getting the much deserved promotion to L3?

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
giphy.gif

AgentM

Jan 4, 2008
Allison Park, PA
If he's here he better play in the top six, it would be crazy not to at least give him a shot there, Hi Agent M, happy new year!:thumbu:

That's how I feel, put the kid in the best spot to maximize his talents and help the team.

Happy New Year to you too Ryder! Since becoming a dad this spring I've turned into a lurker and hardly post anymore but this news got me excited haha

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
My buddy texted me and I didn't believe him so I had to come here.

YESSSSSSSS.

Now go save the season, Spronger.

Hilarious how Simon changed his number for one game. Don't get too comfy, can't have too much skill on the roster at once.

So Kuhn-Rowney-Sprong? With Reaves getting the much deserved promotion to L3?

Simon changed his number so Leighton could have 49.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
That's how I feel, put the kid in the best spot to maximize his talents and help the team.

Happy New Year to you too Ryder! Since becoming a dad this spring I've turned into a lurker and hardly post anymore but this news got me excited haha

Congrats on the baby, great to hear!:nod:

I just hope they put Sprong in a position to succeed. At least try him with Geno, at this point what harm could it do?

Reactions: Andy99

Trade

Guentzel is ELITE
Apr 13, 2015
can't wait til they play him with Hagelin-Sheahan on the 3rd line :sarcasm:

NMK11

Apr 6, 2013
He's going to have to score two goals a game otherwise some yinzers are going to say he's trash.

I'm just hoping he doesn't look too lost and stays up. With this season on the verge of gone get him the experience

turd

Feb 1, 2013
I have my doubts that this will turn out to be some season saving move, but it needed to be done.

AgentM

Jan 4, 2008
Allison Park, PA
Congrats on the baby, great to hear!:nod:

I just hope they put Sprong in a position to succeed. At least try him with Geno, at this point what harm could it do?

Thanks!!! He's a really good baby, my wife and I are super lucky! We took him to a Pens game in our company box a few weeks ago, and he loved everything about the arena, check us out haha

Exactly! Kessel and Sheary can help make the third line dangerous and Phil will still get 1st unit PP duty.

Attachments

• IMG_0645.JPG
    IMG_0645.JPG
    255.8 KB · Views: 67

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Thanks!!! He's a really good baby, my wife and I are super lucky! We took him to a Pens game in our company box a few weeks ago, and he loved everything about the arena, check us out haha

Exactly! Kessel and Sheary can help make the third line dangerous and Phil will still get 1st unit PP duty.
He has my eyes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad