Player Discussion Daniel O'Regan - F, UFA - Signed by the Rangers 7/1/19

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
So 2-0-1 since his arrival, though the comments about his 2-goal night were that he was relatively unnoticeable. What say you Amerk watchers? How are the early returns?

sabrefan27

Mar 9, 2004
Rochester, NY
Not even playing tonight. Proving the point I made the other day. They didn’t need Criscuolo and could’ve moved someone to center. Incredible. Hope it was worth possibly losing him for the first round.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Not even playing tonight. Proving the point I made the other day. They didn’t need Criscuolo and could’ve moved someone to center. Incredible. Hope it was worth possibly losing him for the first round.

He gets a practice in and the Amerks don't play until Friday regardless.

Reactions: Dingo44

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
That’s fine. I don’t think I’m being unreasonable to expect either Griffith or O’Regan back for Friday’s home game.

Not unreasonable at all. There is a small amount of concession to the Amerks in their decision to not play him tonight since if he gets hurt too, it's going to compound things even further. That said, I would expect him to get time in the NHL for a few games prior to the end of the season once at least one of his BU running mates is back in the lineup.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
So it's been a couple of weeks, what are the impressions of him in Rochester? 3-3-6 in his last 7 looks like settling in, even in his last three after a bit of a rough start defensively. Thoughts?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad