Confirmed with Link: Daniel Carr signs with VGK

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Doing what little reading I can today, he sounds like the perfect Golden Knight.

A friendly, hard working guy that didn't get a great shot with his old team. I'm reading a lot of people on the main boards and social media that are bummed their team didn't get them.

Supermassive

HISS, HISS
Feb 19, 2007
Sherwood Park
A fellow Sherwood Park kid! Attaboy Daniel!

It goes without saying, but Sherwood Park natives loooooooove Las Vegas. His parents must be pretty happy.

Looks like he has a nice scoring touch. Definitely some potential here.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

ProspectsFanatic

Nov 13, 2012
Doing what little reading I can today, he sounds like the perfect Golden Knight.

A friendly, hard working guy that didn't get a great shot with his old team. I'm reading a lot of people on the main boards and social media that are bummed their team didn't get them.

Indeed, Carr was severely underused with the Habs for no apparent reason. His point total factoring his ice time was quite good. Carr is a great competitor who has a good flair around the net. He is great depth for you guys. Would have liked to keep him with the Habs, but I can understand why they let him go considering the Habs have so many players of similar level of play.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Price is Wright

Feb 5, 2010
essex
Carr has a style where he doesn't look like he is working hard but he has a very good shot and works hard enough to get in position to pull the trigger. Give him a good passer and he could put up 15 goals, maybe more if the confidence is there. Gallant never coached him but I'm sure he knows about him.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Carr has a style where he doesn't look like he is working hard but he has a very good shot and works hard enough to get in position to pull the trigger. Give him a good passer and he could put up 15 goals, maybe more if the confidence is there. Gallant never coached him but I'm sure he knows about him.
^^^

Don't read this. Carr is a ridiculously hard worker and feisty player.

Price is Wright

Feb 5, 2010
essex
^^^

Don't read this. Carr is a ridiculously hard worker and feisty player.

I agree, he works hard. But if you hear his coaches, it's always a knock on his compete level. Something about the way he engages turns coaches off of him, which is why I hope he gets a real shot to show perception is not reality.

Reactions: Natey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->