Trade: D'Angelo Russell (4 years, $117 million), Treveon Graham, and Shabazz Napier to the Warriors

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
Where does this guy rank league-wide in the NBA? Can somebody give me an NHL comparable?

Drafted super high, was massively underwhelming and ran himself out LA due to a stupid decision, then linked up with one of the worst franchises in the league and in the span of just a few years became one of the more exciting PGs in the league leading the once pathetic but rejuvenated Nets to the playoffs.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
If you're talking about the reporter, it's happening. 100%

I was talking about D’Angelo Russel lol.

Sean Monahan?

Interesting, thanks. Monahan is so underwhelming compared to what he actually is, so I don’t know how to feel. :laugh:

Drafted super high, was massively underwhelming and ran himself out LA due to a stupid decision, then linked up with one of the worst franchises in the league and in the span of just a few years became one of the more exciting PGs in the league leading the once pathetic but rejuvenated Nets to the playoffs.

Sounds like Taylor Hall, thanks for the info.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Wow. Strange fit with the Warriors once Klay is healthy but it's a great move to get something back for Durant. They could always trade Russell later if the fit isn't good.

Poor KAT and the Wolves fans who thought they had Russell.

zombie kopitar

custom title
Jul 3, 2009
Best Coast
Oh god. How can anyone like the Warriors and why the **** did the Nets do them this solid. As a basketball fan though, will be realll interesting seeing Steph and Dlo back there while Klay is out.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Of all teams to get DLo... the warriors? I cant think of a team that needs him less

Yeah this just seems so random, guess they're going complete smallball with a three All-Star guard offense. Although with Klay's injury this year DeAngelo obviously plays and then they could keep him around for at least another season to maintenance day the other two.

Oh god. How can anyone like the Warriors and why the **** did the Nets do them this solid. As a basketball fan though, will be realll interesting seeing Steph and Dlo back there while Klay is out.

I think it's more the Nets doing DeAngelo a solid than anything else.

Eh nevermind wasn't sure what the actual 'trade' was but guess it's all for Durant lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad