Danes in SHL 2015/2016

Justinov

Apr 30, 2012
Copenhagen
I am at most of Malmö's home games. Took some time for Storm to adjust to the SHL, but I think he's been pretty good the last month or so. The other Danes I only see when they come to Malmö, and I am not even sure I have seen any of them play... I think I may have seen Jesper Jensen play for Rögle, but he's so invisible these days I can't say for sure... :) I'm sure that neither Emil Kristensen or Mathias From played in that game. And Galbraith was the backup when Karlskrona came to town.

Frölunda is coming to Malmö on the 22nd, but Lauridsen is suspended for that game due to making too many new friends. :)

True Frederik Storm is the only Dane in SHL that has made a good showing lately production wise.
Nichlas Hardt a bit disappointing. Jesper Jensen's game has totally disappeared. Patrick Galbraith lost his goalie position for Karlskrona and has been send to Germany. Haven't seen how well Oliver Lauridsen has been playing in SHL, but production is not his forté anyways.

Bagge

May 4, 2013
Copenhagen
True Frederik Storm is the only Dane in SHL that has made a good showing lately production wise.
Nichlas Hardt a bit disappointing. Jesper Jensen's game has totally disappeared. Patrick Galbraith lost his goalie position for Karlskrona and has been send to Germany. Haven't seen how well Oliver Lauridsen has been playing in SHL, but production is not his forté anyways.

Lauridsen does what he does best. Sit in the penalty box if he Isnt quarantined for fighting.

Justinov

Apr 30, 2012
Copenhagen

admire

Denmark Fan
May 9, 2010
Denmark
Lauridsen won the CHL!!!

1640_920x518.jpg

Last edited:

admire

Denmark Fan
May 9, 2010
Denmark

Bagge

May 4, 2013
Copenhagen
I missed this one but Matthias From scored his first SHL goal against MODO on the 16th.

They all count, but from what i remember it was a lucky deflection of his arm or something. Just like Lars Ellers first goal as a Blues.

admire

Denmark Fan
May 9, 2010
Denmark
They all count, but from what i remember it was a lucky deflection of his arm or something. Just like Lars Ellers first goal as a Blues.

it was a bit lucky but not as bad as you describe. He dribbles past a defender, goes on net, wobbles the shot but it goes in off the goalie who looked bad on the goal.

but he did create the chance himself.

Bagge

May 4, 2013
Copenhagen
it was a bit lucky but not as bad as you describe. He dribbles past a defender, goes on net, wobbles the shot but it goes in off the goalie who looked bad on the goal.

but he did create the chance himself.

Ok, my recollection Isnt what it used to be apparently :-D

andersej

Jul 16, 2009
Copenhagen
Nichlas Hardt returns to Malmö next season according to mrmadhawk. Always a fan favourite, it will be fun to be able to watch him on a regular basis.

Justinov

Apr 30, 2012
Copenhagen
Nichlas Hardt returns to Malmö next season according to mrmadhawk. Always a fan favourite, it will be fun to be able to watch him on a regular basis.

Probably a good move. His season in Linköping hasn't been great, though he has scored a goal lately after his comeback from injury.
Wonder why he doesn't go back to Finland. His playing style fits Liiga so much better than SHL?

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Probably a good move. His season in Linköping hasn't been great, though he has scored a goal lately after his comeback from injury.
Wonder why he doesn't go back to Finland. His playing style fits Liiga so much better than SHL?

SHL playing style is like Liiga nowdays. Peter Mueller said SHL reminds him of NHL in terms of style...

And btw, i would like to see Nicklas Jensen in Malmö next season. He would be a good replacement for Kent Mcdonell on the 3rd line.

Justinov

Apr 30, 2012
Copenhagen
SHL playing style is like Liiga nowdays. Peter Mueller said SHL reminds him of NHL in terms of style...

And btw, i would like to see Nicklas Jensen in Malmö next season. He would be a good replacement for Kent Mcdonell on the 3rd line.

Strange that his overall production varies between Finland and Sweden then?
I would agree that a return for Nicklas Jensen to SHL in an opportunity, since it seems he is stuck in AHL, with little chance to get an NHL comeback.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->