Danes in NHL 2017/2018

Bagge

May 4, 2013
Copenhagen
Right now we are looking at frans nielsen as the only one from the start..rest are playoff bound.

First round exits will also most likely be available. I fear Jets might get far this year. Leafs will face either Boston or Tampa and unless they are cooling off that will be a quick exit. And lets see what happens with Hansen and Bødker in Sharks. There are rumours about a possible trade.

Eller has really picked it up lately. 8 points in january.

Justinov

Apr 30, 2012
Copenhagen
Anybody going to any matches at the wc? Got tickets for danmark-usa...cant wait
Sadly no, but congratulations getting tickets.
Apparently they got sold out for the Danish matches quite fast.
It certainly looks like at will be a success in number of spectators. So really hope Denmark does well as it will be a great exposure we missed having this olympics. Unfortunately it looks like Frans Nielsen will be the only NHL player more or less sure to come, but at least no key-Euro players are injured.

admire

Denmark Fan
May 9, 2010
Denmark
Eller is having his best season..really impressed and nice to see him finding a great fit in washington.

Status this season:
Bjørkstrand GP 71 - G 11 - A 25 - PTS 36 - +/- 6 - PS 3.5

Ehlers GP 71 - G 27 - A 27 - PTS 54 - +/- 13- PS 6.8

Eller GP 69 - G 16 - A 18 - PTS 34- +/- 1 - PS 3.4

Boedker GP 62 - G 13 - A 17 - PTS 13 - +/- 2 - PS 3.2

Hansen GP 37 - G 0 - A 8 - PTS 8 - +/- -2 - PS 0.0

Nielsen GP 67 - G 14 - A 15 - PTS 29 - +/- 2 - PS 2.9

Andersen GP 58 - W 33 - L 18 - T 5 - SHO 5 - PS 12.1

Pretty damned decent season...

Reactions: Bagge

Bagge

May 4, 2013
Copenhagen
Eller is having his best season..really impressed and nice to see him finding a great fit in washington.

Status this season:
Bjørkstrand GP 71 - G 11 - A 25 - PTS 36 - +/- 6 - PS 3.5

Ehlers GP 71 - G 27 - A 27 - PTS 54 - +/- 13- PS 6.8

Eller GP 69 - G 16 - A 18 - PTS 34- +/- 1 - PS 3.4

Boedker GP 62 - G 13 - A 17 - PTS 13 - +/- 2 - PS 3.2

Hansen GP 37 - G 0 - A 8 - PTS 8 - +/- -2 - PS 0.0

Nielsen GP 67 - G 14 - A 15 - PTS 29 - +/- 2 - PS 2.9

Andersen GP 58 - W 33 - L 18 - T 5 - SHO 5 - PS 12.1

Pretty damned decent season...

Add to that, Bødker seems to have found some stuff that works in San Jose. 22 points in his last 33 performances bodes well for the playoff and a possible WC.

Justinov

Apr 30, 2012
Copenhagen
Great night for the San Jose Danes as Jannik Hansen got his first goal of the season (finally) and Mikkel Bødker scored again (great goal).
Frans Nielsen also ended Detroit's loosing streak of 10 with a shootout goal. Lars Eller with 2 assists; and yes he really has had a great season!

Bagge

May 4, 2013
Copenhagen
Lars Eller with 2 assists; and yes he really has had a great season!

Have seen some Caps games this season and Eller seems to have found the spot where he belongs. A possesion monster that can hold the puck forever if needed, just skating around. Great on PK and now also contributes on offense. I might go as far as calling him their 2nd best forward after Ovi, considering his limited TOI and PP time.

admire

Denmark Fan
May 9, 2010
Denmark
Im praying we get lucky with some early exits because we seem to be getting everybody in pretty good form. Hell hansen even scored 2 within a few days

I will not be optimistic at all or anything but i really want us to play well at home...who knows when we will ever get the chance again..

Bagge

May 4, 2013
Copenhagen
Im praying we get lucky with some early exits because we seem to be getting everybody in pretty good form. Hell hansen even scored 2 within a few days

I will not be optimistic at all or anything but i really want us to play well at home...who knows when we will ever get the chance again..

If my understanding of the playoff bracket is correct then Caps wil face Columbus as it is right now, so that would mean either Eller or Bjorkstrand would get eliminated. A Boston - Toronto meeting would be 50/50 in my world. San Jose - LA kings would be the same imo. If we are superlucky we get all but Ehlers if it ends up being Caps - Flyers instead. Cant see Jets getting eliminated by anyone but Nashville right now in the western conference

admire

Denmark Fan
May 9, 2010
Denmark
Pretty please god...bring freddy home..

Would we rather nice having one of the best goalies at the world championships.

I feel you are being hard Bagge but its probably just me being too soft on him instead.
Toronto's D needs massive work as well tho. Im not defending last night but you just cant keep allowing this amount of shots every night over and over..

Frederik Andersen says he anticipates an answer by tomorrow(friday).

Last edited:
Reactions: DashingDane

Bagge

May 4, 2013
Copenhagen
Lets have 4 defeats like that to Sharks and then Hansen, Bødker and True on the first plane from San Francisco to Copenhagen.

Bagge

May 4, 2013
Copenhagen
I feel you are being hard Bagge but its probably just me being too soft on him instead.
Toronto's D needs massive work as well tho. Im not defending last night but you just cant keep allowing this amount of shots every night over and over..

He lets in a softie in the third that changes the momentum in the game. From there on it is all Bruins. The defense was not good. Neither was Bruins defense, but Rask made the saves, Andersen didnt.

admire

Denmark Fan
May 9, 2010
Denmark
He lets in a softie in the third that changes the momentum in the game. From there on it is all Bruins. The defense was not good. Neither was Bruins defense, but Rask made the saves, Andersen didnt.

I dont disagree...it wasnt pretty...but without freddy there would not have been a game 7 at all.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad