NHL Entry Draft: Danccchan Mock Draft 1st Round

Circulartheory

Apr 22, 2006
Hong Kong
There's no way beaulieu drops to 21

Some people like him, some don't. It's not I don't like him, I just liked Siemens, Oleksiak, Brodin and Klefbom better. But on draft day, my opinions might changed and put Beaulieu above them. Its just that close, I'm having a hard time deciding lol

And couldn't have CHI or PHX pick him because they both got 2 top defensive prospects already. Thats how he ended at 21

The Hulk

Dec 22, 2010
I could very well be mistaken but I thought Connolly and Tyrell are wingers, leaving James Wright as your top center in your prospect pool.

What he's saying is we have Lecavalier locked up for awhile as well as Stamkos pretty soon and Wright will fill the void as the 3rd line centre. As far as prospects, we have pretty much no centres but we dont actually need any.

Circulartheory

Apr 22, 2006
Hong Kong
What he's saying is we have Lecavalier locked up for awhile as well as Stamkos pretty soon and Wright will fill the void as the 3rd line centre. As far as prospects, we have pretty much no centres but we dont actually need any.

I guess its just me then but I try to not take pro rosters players into account when drafting.

Some people say ALWAYS BPA. I say draft to fill prospect pool needs and I saw you had very little centers.

But I'm not a Bolts fan either :P

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I dont see us taking a winger. I say in order based on listening to murray its center, defense, and goalie. I also think based on the conference I watched he wants to move up which causes me to speculate he wants Mcneil. Id be stoked if Beaulieu fell that far down.

If it's a guy like Puempel, he'll take a winger, but yeah. I think he wants McNeill. He lists his favorite player as Getzlaf, and his powerforward game has been compared to Getzy's

Mantha Poodoo

Playoff Beard
Jun 5, 2008
With all the most interesting d-men gone early in your draft, I have to agree that Detroit would probably go for Rattie if he was still available at that point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad