Dan Muse Out

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
Good. Nice to see some changes in the coaching staff as well as hopefully on the ice. Get some fresh guys in there.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Muse was horrible good to see him go. Since they fired McCarthy at the same time as Lavy they couldn't really fire him as well but it was written on the wall he would be gone at the end of the season.

Kat Predator

Nov 28, 2019
Muse was horrible good to see him go. Since they fired McCarthy at the same time as Lavy they couldn't really fire him as well but it was written on the wall he would be gone at the end of the season.
The Sharks tried that approach, a total gutting of the coaching staff mid-season, and it led to a total collapse and the worst record in the West. So, while possible, it might not be pure genius.

glenngineer

Jan 27, 2010
Franklin, TN
I find it funny that they thought this highly of Muse two years ago only to cut him loose. Met him one time while out and we had a few minutes to chat. Nice guy, so I hate to see this happen to him but at the same time, it's Hynes's team now and the staff is his to mold. Does this mean Lambert still has a job?

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
I hope we're gonna replace Muse with an experienced assistant coach with perhaps a bit of head coaching experience as well. With Lavy, we didn't have an interim option in case he was let go and we don't have right now. I want an experienced coach back there with Hynes and I believe they could make it work, this team needs an ass-kicker behind the bench even if just an assistant.

Enough with Muses and the Lamberts. This team needs a wake-up call in the coaching staff as well.

Reactions: Predsanddead24

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->