Dan Fritsche vs. Dustin Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qubax

Oct 25, 2002
Visit site
Brown easily...

Fristche could be a good player like Roenick...but she could also be a player like Daniel CLeary

Brown could be like Iginla, Guerin this kind of thing...his low is Doan...

I would think that Doan is better then Cleary in most people's minds...

Aaron Vickers

FCHockey
Mar 4, 2002
Calgary, AB
www.nhlentrydraft.com
Qubax said:
Brown easily...

Fristche could be a good player like Roenick...but she could also be a player like Daniel CLeary

Now which part of Cleary's game reflects the way Fritsche plays again?

Qubax

Oct 25, 2002
Visit site
He's very skilled not overly big and you wonder how his skills are going to translate..Cleary's clearly didn't translate to well....

Correct me If I am wrong though but I thoguht the comparison was decent....

Spiffy

Qubax said:
Brown easily...

Has Fritschge done some surgery?

Spiffy

Aaron Vickers said:
Just his shoulders, nothing in the groin.
I was thinking of the sex change since he suddenly had become a she...

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
Qubax said:
He's very skilled not overly big and you wonder how his skills are going to translate..Cleary's clearly didn't translate to well....

Correct me If I am wrong though but I thoguht the comparison was decent....

Be glad to correct you, the comparison was brutal.

Fritsche is nothing like Daniel Cleary. The Jeremy Roenick comparison was pretty good in fact thats one that i tend to use myself. But think about what you said. "Fristche could be a good player like Roenick...but she could also be a player like Daniel CLeary" There couldnt be two players more different. It doesn't really make sense.

Fritsche plays hard nosed hockey, he'll dig in the corners, he'll play physical (dont expect Tootoo bodychecks though), and he'll even fight if need be. Cleary is criticized for doing none of these things, in fact his unwillingness to complete his game is probably the thing that has held him back so far.

Qubax

Oct 25, 2002
Visit site
Hmmthanks Brock...

I know that Dustin Brown would win in a landslide if this were a poll...

and quite honestly Brown should win over Fristche....

But I know more about Brown then Fristche and I actually have both in a hockey Pool so they intrigue me...

Fristche, in your estimation Brock, would he have have been a Top 10 pick any other year...?

A first rounder any other year...?

I know there was the concern over his shoulder, but they say that it's better then new....If this was true

Where would he go....If NHL Scouts thought there was absolutely no concern over his shoulder would he have been a Top 10-15 pick this year..?

Top 6-8 pick next year....or any other year...?

Thoughts..?

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
Qubax said:
Hmmthanks Brock...

I know that Dustin Brown would win in a landslide if this were a poll...

and quite honestly Brown should win over Fristche....

But I know more about Brown then Fristche and I actually have both in a hockey Pool so they intrigue me...

Fristche, in your estimation Brock, would he have have been a Top 10 pick any other year...?

A first rounder any other year...?

I know there was the concern over his shoulder, but they say that it's better then new....If this was true

Where would he go....If NHL Scouts thought there was absolutely no concern over his shoulder would he have been a Top 10-15 pick this year..?

Top 6-8 pick next year....or any other year...?

Thoughts..?

Well I won't argue that Dustin Brown is a better prospect. He is.

But many people had Fritsche in their top 20 for the past draft, including me, and it was extremely suprising to see him fall. And he has done nothing but prove all the scouts that passed him up that they were idiots. He did the unthinkable and made Columbus out of camp and he's really making great strides apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->