Rumor: Dan Cleary leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
St. James expects Cleary back at 2.5-2.75/season for 3 more years.

It really just boggles my mind. He's not worth that much for 1 season on this team. After seeing how much his game has deteriorated in the past 3 years, how could you possibly sign him for 3 more? And they were worried about Vinny's pace, seriously?

If we have 2.5-2.75, can we just add a bit more and bring Brunner plz.

sepster

Gerard Gallant is my Spirit Animal
Aug 19, 2005
North of the 'D"
Helen has, on at least 3 occasions, retweeted fans who plead for the Wings to sign Cleary or Cleary to stay.

It's pretty embarrassing behavior for a reporter for one of America's most respected newspapers

HA! Oh, the sorry state of American journalism if the Freep is considered a most respected newspaper.

Motown Beatdown

Need a slump buster
Mar 5, 2002
Indianapolis
Visit site
I'd take him back on a 1 year 2.5 million dollar deal, prove he can stay healthy and give him another year.

but you can not commit 3 years to a guy whose knees are shot. The only saving grace to a long term deal is he wouldn't qualify as a 35+ deal and you can bury him in the minors. Assuming Holland doesn't give him a NMC

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
HA! Oh, the sorry state of American journalism if the Freep is considered a most respected newspaper.

He is right, especially if you're a little older and remember when papers meant something. That is a big deal national paper, probably top 10 in terms of recognizable and respected publications.

It is embarrassing, but then again she is doing it on twitter, a part of me does expect a full blown article about it soon. That is when it will get completely out of control.

mindfly

Happy camper!
Jan 7, 2011
Bloomfield Hills, MI
annoyed-y-u-no-l.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad