Waived: Dan Cleary (cleared, assigned to GR - changes mind, going to GR)

HockeyinHD

Semi-retired former active poster.
Jun 18, 2006
Also, he's had a couple weeks to sit at home and figure out sitting at home with nothing to do when you're 36 sucks.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Also, he's had a couple weeks to sit at home and figure out sitting at home with nothing to do when you're 36 sucks.

When you're a millionaire? Come on, get creative. If I had that cash and free time right now, boredom would be very difficult to find. And I'm pretty good at finding things, I completed every Where's Waldo.

jerrymac

Oct 24, 2011
GB
When you're a millionaire? Come on, get creative. If I had that cash and free time right now, boredom would be very difficult to find. And I'm pretty good at finding things, I completed every Where's Waldo.

Have you tried them in any other language?

sarcastro

Jul 28, 2005

But have you beaten every level in the NES game? On all three difficulty settings??

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
I was going to post the exact same thing.

Just when we thought this thread, and this player, were done and gone...

If he gets called up (won't happen), who is he stopping from getting playing time at this point?

Guy's not a problem anymore. People were worried about him staying on the roster for no reason and at this point it seems like half the team needs to be injured for him to be even considered.

we like our team*

But have you beaten every level in the NES game? On all three difficulty settings??

or this

sAfAhK4.jpg

Retire91

Stevey Y you our Guy
May 31, 2010

If I had a dollar for everything I didn't do becasue I didn't have the money I would be rich lol. I have to agree any life transition is hard but I don't think I can sympathise with the 'bored millionare' routine.

mjlee

Feb 25, 2006
If he gets called up (won't happen), who is he stopping from getting playing time at this point?

Guy's not a problem anymore. People were worried about him staying on the roster for no reason and at this point it seems like half the team needs to be injured for him to be even considered.

Oh great now you've gone and jinxed it :help: There will be more injuries than 2013 and we'll end up with Cleary on the top line. And then Blashill will fall in love with his grit and good leadership and it will be Babcock 2.0

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->