Rumor: Dan Boyle

CloneHakanPlease*

Not to hate on Dan Boyle as a player, but how would he really help the wings besides make us draft a few positions higher and help make 1/10th of his contract by making us out in 5 games in the first round instead of 4.

jroc86

Jun 12, 2012
Id rather take Visnovsky as hed likely come cheaper. Lubo + Iginla is a nice pipedream...

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Why would the SJ Sharks trade with us?

I have seen them as one of our best trading partners, because they have pieces that fit well for us, and our pieces could fit well for them. But this West vs. West thing has prevented all the ideas before they were born. I hope our move to East open the phone lane again.

LeighDx59

Nov 23, 2011
Detroit, MI
I wouldn't mind it if Boyle was a UFA at the end of the season. But him having another year on his contract is no good. I think he could (like Visnovsky) give the lockerroom another veteran defensmen to help Kindl and Smith along. Plus being a righty helps out, and I think he could be an older improvement on White.

But like I said, that contract is a no-go.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
I think he could (like Visnovsky) give the lockerroom another veteran defensmen to help Kindl and Smith along. Plus being a righty helps out, and I think he could be an older improvement on White.

Visnovsky is left-handed. Except you did mean Boyle, who is a righty.

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
Id rather take Visnovsky as hed likely come cheaper. Lubo + Iginla is a nice pipedream...

We're a year or two too late. With Lidstrom still on the team, those two players would probably make us Cup favourites. Now...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad