damonster's GM Game #1 (1 Teams Left)

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
I like Produce man

Aw, thanks! I'm here to help :nod:

Did we decide what we are going to do with Weber yet? I kinda matched before i was suppose to.

I think you should match and retain his rights. That being said, I don't think the "can't trade for a year after matching an offer sheet" should apply. I think that if he's an asset Nashville is wanting to move, he can. But that's just my opinion. damonster should make the final say.

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
LA is ready to listen to trade talks. Quick will not move. Everyone else is otb.... But some will take alot for me to move. Like doughty, kopitar, carter, brown etc

xxOPPNOOBZxx

#ProduceForKing
Mar 24, 2012
Ontario
Depending on when this game is startig I can join but can't be a co-commish or agent ot anything more than a GM as I'm not sure how much I'll be on but if it's starting very soon Il take :wild

will start after dong's so probably tomorrow night.

As for Weber he was matched by the preds and the poll said preds, so he will be a pred, however can be moved (if he waives his NTC/NMC, if he has one).

Ace Dreamer

Apr 27, 2012
:ducks are Rebuilding!

Everyone OTB.

Also, is it going to be the 2013 summer like Gabby's game, or 2012 summer, like Dong's game?

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
Neuvirth is OTB for a good winger.

Also looking to trade D for wingers. PM if interested in Green, Poti, Schultz, Erskine, Hamrlik, Hillen, or Orlov.

xxOPPNOOBZxx

#ProduceForKing
Mar 24, 2012
Ontario
:ducks are Rebuilding!

Everyone OTB.

Also, is it going to be the 2013 summer like Gabby's game, or 2012 summer, like Dong's game?

Also all of the commish and agents have been chosen.

Co-Commish- The Produce Man
Co-Commish- LoveYouRyanNash
Trade Commish- CupChamps2011

RFA Agent- Mike Farkas
West Agent- Top 6 Spaling
East Agent- jason29walker

We would like to thank everyone who wanted to be a commish/agent. Was a hard choice but many factors came into my decision.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad