damonster's GM Game #1 (1 Teams Left)

Tavares to Marner

Dec 20, 2011
Hamilton
**********TRADE ANNOUNCEMENT**************

After having a relatively quiet Thursday, the Calgary Flames start friday off with a bang. We are pleased to announce that we have traded

Detroit+Red+Wings+v+Anaheim+Ducks+gGfBNwjghljl.jpg

Jiri Hudler
Joey Crabb

to the Florida Panthers in exchange for

hill-murray_20vs_20blaine_083_1201587219084850_large.jpg

Nick Bjugstad
Michael Houser

We believe Nick to be an incredibly valuable asset to our organization. With his elite size and offensive ability, as well as incredible potential, Bjugstad provides our team with a great boost.

confirm

Tavares to Marner

Dec 20, 2011
Hamilton
BREAKING: RIBIERO+ FOR WEISS

The Capitals have traded Ribiero, Ward, and Orlov to FLA for Stephen Weiss. This move upgrades their #2 center and gives them about 5 million in cap space. NTC was waived by LYRN and Produce.

Washington is still looking to add a #3C and another top 6 winger. Kuznetsov, Forsberg, and a ton of depth are OTB.

confirm

Ace Dreamer

Apr 27, 2012
:ducks

Now that Ryan I gone to Winnipeg, Getzlaf to Dallas, and now Perry to Boston (pending commish approval), our rebuild is in full effect, bringing in Jamie Benn, Bryan Little, Mark Schiefele, Alex Burmistrov, Radek Faksa, and now many pieces from the Perry deal, we are almost ready for the season.

Blackhawks26

6 time Cup Champions
Jun 17, 2011
Orland Park IL
:ducks

Now that Ryan I gone to Winnipeg, Getzlaf to Dallas, and now Perry to Boston (pending commish approval), our rebuild is in full effect, bringing in Jamie Benn, Bryan Little, Mark Schiefele, Alex Burmistrov, Radek Faksa, and now many pieces from the Perry deal, we are almost ready for the season.

you should have just contended its a 1 year game :/

hlaverty06

Feb 11, 2012
NJ all day
Devils sign two veterans; Colin White returns

New-Jersey-Devils-goalten-001.jpg

avscoreweb.jpg

:devils proud to announce the signings of two depth players White being a 7/8 D and Brunette being extra forward. Brunette signed to one year 850K, White 1 year 750K​

Avs44

May 16, 2011
It would be really nice if people would actually reply to pms. Its so frustrating when you know someone is online, you can see that they are doing something like viewing a thread, and they never get back to you. Don't join the game if your just going to ignore people...

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
Ducks, check PM

Looking for one more 2/3rd line winger. If they are good enough, Kuznetsov could be in play. If not, Wolski, Goc, Beagle, (Dale) Weise, Mathieu Perreault, and Jack Hillen are tradeable.

Ace Dreamer

Apr 27, 2012
I was going to rebuild, then Produce convinced me to go for my first cup. We'll see. As soon as I win one, I'm going to try to rebuild.

I won a cup in a past game with Montreal, then lost in the finals in another game with Montreal again, so I tried a rebuild.
In the next game I will go for the Cup.

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
It would be really nice if people would actually reply to pms. Its so frustrating when you know someone is online, you can see that they are doing something like viewing a thread, and they never get back to you. Don't join the game if your just going to ignore people...

This x 1000.

I have counted at least 6 times I have sent a trade offer for and never heard back. I don't care if people say no, but I have held onto assets and missed out on trades because I hadn't heard back from GMs.

Be courteous to your fellow GMs. I'm personally taking note of some GMs who I will not deal with in future games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad