damonster's GM Game #1 (1 Teams Left)

hlaverty06

Feb 11, 2012
NJ all day
anyways huge news in Boston.

Tuukka Rask, and Milan Lucic on the trading block!!

Rask's asking price: elite 35 goal scorer + very good starter
Lucic's asking price: top line winger+ top 4 defenseman
I think you overvalue some players, Dubinsky is a 25 goal scorer almost never... And lucic never had more than 62 points in a season. Rasks value is alright though

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
BREAKING: RIBIERO+ FOR WEISS

The Capitals have traded Ribiero, Ward, and Orlov to FLA for Stephen Weiss. This move upgrades their #2 center and gives them about 5 million in cap space. NTC was waived by LYRN and Produce.

Washington is still looking to add a #3C and another top 6 winger. Kuznetsov, Forsberg, and a ton of depth are OTB.

Last edited:

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
Good trade panthers

I think it's a win-win. I think I get the better center, and I need the cap space badly, but FLA gets only a small downgrade to pick up a solid depth winger and good young Dman. Ward was on my 4th line for 3mil and Orlov was borderline not on my roster.

DKQ

Generic User Title
Jun 17, 2012
Press Box
Pending commissioner approval I am the new Eastern UFA agent, so get your offers in! I have already received several offers for names like Kubina and Kostitsyn. Also, I am trying to get a hold of the former East agent to find out what offers were already made, but in the meantime, if you had already submitted an offer to a FA to him, re-send it to me to help speed up the process.

DKQ

Generic User Title
Jun 17, 2012
Press Box
I wouldn't say on his own Lucic is an elite winger though. On a line with two offensive pieces he's a great complement, but he doesn't generate a huge amount of offense by himself

DKQ

Generic User Title
Jun 17, 2012
Press Box
No there isn't. Ill try and make one up at some point today. Off the top of my head, still available are:

Eminger
Gilroy
Auld
Sykora
Kostitsyn
Kubina

Eric Fehr, but he will be handled by the Western UFA agent so that I can make an offer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad