OT: Damn refs always in our way!

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
I am really getting sick of them being in the way. Almost cost us a goal there again getting in our defensemans way trying to stay with the guy trying to cut to the net. Swerved to miss the ref and almost lost the guy.

(mod) get out of the wau you stupid incompetents. Had to vent, they are always in the way, cycles, defkecting pucks everywhere. Its way to conmon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hustlr

Oct 1, 2019
I’m totally with you, get them off the ice in some degree.

That said, they’ve been mighty generous to us tonight with the PPs, gotta admit.

Rogue Leader

Oct 12, 2019
Corellia
The truth is we are not playing good enough. If we played as we should it shouldn't even bother us. Don't take it so hard, dude. The boys just seem lost tonight during the second period. :(

Reactions: Wafflewhipper

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
They couldn’t grab that broken stick out of our way for 2 minutes??? Knights are cycling the boards they will jump right out of their skin to get out the way of a wrap arond the boards. Us they lift one leg flamingo the F#@ks.

Its a joke sometimes ;). Haha rant continues. Just watch the times they are in our way it’s pathetic

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
The truth is we are not playing good enough. If we played as we should it shouldn't even bother us. Don't take it so hard, dude. The boys just seem lost tonight during the second period. :(

Hey i like this game, its tight and greasy sometimes but some really nice saves by Freddy and some good shot blocking and defense. I predicted 3-0 this game yesterday for Sh!ts and giggles. Hope i fluke that prediction ha ;)

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
They also didn't bother picking up that broken stick, which ended up being a good penalty killer for Vegas.

I ranted on that also ha. Lets see how long they leave that lay around when we are the ones killing a penalty and its helping us. The F#<ks ;)

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON
Thank you for this thread. I've been you countless times for years now. Don't get me started on 4 officials in the NHL, on the smaller ice surface as it is already. Zero need for 4.

I’ve never understood things like this. From what you’ve said, you feel there are issues having 4 officials on the NHL-sized ice. However, you continue to watch the NHL, which implies tha you accept those issues as part of the game. So, isn’t it a little silly to complain about something that you’ve decided is acceptable? It feels like deciding to hit your thumb with a hammer and then complaining that you’ve injured your thumb.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
See see see the f#<k picked up two sticks that were laying in our end while killing a penalty. See that haha it's just bugging me all season.

MattySnipes

Jan 26, 2018
'Mecca' of Hockey
I’ve never understood things like this. From what you’ve said, you feel there are issues having 4 officials on the NHL-sized ice. However, you continue to watch the NHL, which implies tha you accept those issues as part of the game. So, isn’t it a little silly to complain about something that you’ve decided is acceptable? It feels like deciding to hit your thumb with a hammer and then complaining that you’ve injured your thumb.
It's nice when other people are complaining about the same issue. I thought it was something that only bothered me. I hope they do eventually decrease number of referees it'll make the game move much faster.

Pookie

Wear a mask
Oct 23, 2013
I am really getting sick of them being in the way. Almost cost us a goal there again getting in our defensemans way trying to stay with the guy trying to cut to the net. Swerved to miss the ref and almost lost the guy.

F#<k get out of the wau you stupid incompetents. Had to vent, they are always in the way, cycles, defkecting pucks everywhere. Its way to conmon.

So... drones then?

giphy.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad