Daly wants to meet? Chelios says any kind of season will do...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Maltais Falcon

Jan 9, 2005
Atlanta, GA
tradetalker24 said:
Looks like Daly wants to meet again and that chelios wants a season desparatley
Jeez. I'd have to hear the context where Chelios said "Whatever the owners want." The only thing that would sound more deperate would be "UNCLE! UNCLE!"

NewBreed19

The season is done, there is no saving it while Bettmen and Goodnow are at the helm. :madfire:

Crows*

Get on your knees chelios.

Of course he wants to play. It's his last year probbaly.

NewBreed19

Crows said:
Get on your knees chelios.

Of course he wants to play. It's his last year probbaly.
He be better off geting on his knees and giving Bob a big favor, because right now Bob wants his way or no way!! :lol:

quat

Faking Life
Apr 4, 2003
Duncan
Chelios probably got a bit of an eye opener playing with real people on his "conditioning" stint.

Dave in LA

Chick Magnet
Jul 16, 2002
Visit site
I think that UHL player got to Chelios. He said something to the fact that the NHL players are hypocrates because they go to Europe and UHL to play for teams that have caps.

First Roenick and now Chelios. I wonder who is going to be next.

Dave

Bruwinz37

Feb 27, 2002
Boy, Chelios changes his tune pretty often.

I think he is either riddled with guilt or perhaps finally sees what the reality of the situation is. Good for him, hopefully others will follow.

Mountain Dude

Why bother meeting, they aren't going to accept a cap, let em' sit and wait.

Hemooli

Jan 25, 2005
www.csfbl.com
I am now as confident as ever that there will be a season.

Daly: "If they don't call us, I'm not sure yet how we'll proceed."

If the negotiations were truly going badly, Daly would not have said this. To say "I'm not sure yet how we'll proceed" would appear as a sign of weakness to the PA, a sign that perhaps they're willing to throw in the towel again like they did in '94. I'm now pretty sure that the two sides have been in contact since Friday.

dem

Mar 17, 2002
I dont think Chelios was saying "Whatever the owners want" in regards to the cba... but in regards to the season length.

Motown Beatdown

Need a slump buster
Mar 5, 2002
Indianapolis
Visit site
Dave in LA said:
I think that UHL player got to Chelios. He said something to the fact that the NHL players are hypocrates because they go to Europe and UHL to play for teams that have caps.

First Roenick and now Chelios. I wonder who is going to be next.

Dave

This isn't new news from Chelios.

"Everybody would be relieved and happy to see any kind of a season and save the game, or what's left of it, because I'm sure we've upset a lot of people," Chelios said.

http://www.detnews.com/2005/wings/0501/25/D01-70025.htm

Thats back from 1-25-05

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->