Player Discussion: Dalton Hunter (Johnstown Tomahawks NAHL)

BarBeauWahlDobLok

Sep 5, 2014
What happens when we drop a ton and add an "e"?

He better be an elite goal scorer, because we have a lot to get over with on that name!

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
Did he outplay Dal Cole? Both are tall 200 pound forwards a year apart in age.
Dal Cole is the watermark .

And You Feel Shame

Jul 31, 2007
Did he outplay Dal Cole? Both are tall 200 pound forwards a year apart in age.
Dal Cole is the watermark .

Me said:
A goal and some solid defensive play.

So, yes. But it was also just 2 periods of play 4 on 4 in a showcase. I'd truly hoped to se more from MDC, but I'm still not throwing in the towel on his development.

BarBeauWahlDobLok

Sep 5, 2014
So, yes. But it was also just 2 periods of play 4 on 4 in a showcase. I'd truly hoped to se more from MDC, but I'm still not throwing in the towel on his development.

As a 5th overall pick from three years ago, Michael Dal Colle should be dominating an event like rookie camp. This is a concerning prospect, and he can and should be considered in any trade discussion with other teams.

And You Feel Shame

Jul 31, 2007
As a 5th overall pick from three years ago, Michael Dal Colle should be dominating an event like rookie camp. This is a concerning prospect, and he can and should be considered in any trade discussion with other teams.

I absolutely agree with you.

Concerning may be the best word for it, and we are heading towards worrisome.

As for Dalton, I was so impressed with him in the first of the three mini-games that I went out to bid on his jersey in the silent auction... until I saw that either he or a family member had bid on it. I wasn't about to outbid the kid.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad