Dallas Stars "Victory Green" - The ugliest color in the NHL

Headshot77

Bad Photoshopper
Feb 15, 2015
Hard disagree. I love the bright green. The league needs more color diversity. On a completely unrelated note, the Kings really need to go back to those 2012 purple jerseys. Those were awesome.

HandsomeTom43

May 2, 2018
Yellow with anything other than black or blue is generally atrocious. Those old North Star jerseys look terrible. I love the Calgary logo, but the bold yellow around it dampens it.

The Islanders easily have the worst uniforms/colors. Edmonton's isn't much better but the logo and design gives it a classic feel. Those are the bottom two. Then I'd probably toss Minnesota, Phoenix, and Florida for the 5 worst, with Nashville honorable mention. There's a lot of teams that are pretty generic, but to contrast the yellow, I've always loved classic Buffalo/St. Louis blue and yellow. I hate Boston but love their uniforms as well. It's also hard to hate on the Blackhawks and Habs. Something about the tradition.

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
Texas took the North Stars from Minnesota. We get it, you're still mad.

You're overselling it. No one gives a crap about 'our former team' here anymore. Probably been 15 years since your team mattered beyond 'We just don't like dopey fans of other teams.'. But, whatever gets you through your day. Derp away, sir.

Human

cynic
Jan 22, 2011
Bandwagon
Minnesota is worst.

51%2BoJFD2xXL._AC_SX425_.jpg
Nope… The logo alone saves it…

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad