GDT: Dallas Stars @ Detroit Red Wings - 10/28 5:00 EST - FS-D

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
I was at the game. Saw Marty Turco at one of the bars on the concourse. Did the Turco chant as I walked by. He laughed and said “good one.” Then about 10 minutes later I was standing at the bar ordering another drink and this guy comes up and creepily whispers “Turrrcoooooooo” right next to me. It was Marty. Lol. Guys a funny cat. Was a great night.

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
I was at the game. Saw Marty Turco at one of the bars on the concourse. Did the Turco chant as I walked by. He laughed and said “good one.” Then about 10 minutes later I was standing at the bar ordering another drink and this guy comes up and creepily whispers “Turrrcoooooooo” right next to me. It was Marty. Lol. Guys a funny cat. Was a great night.
What a great sport. Wasn't he the goalie who opened the bench door on someone trying to rest on it as a joke?

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Thats one of those wins you cant be mad about. 2 points for Larkin and 75% on draws, goals from Bertuzzi and Mantha plus Nyquist with a point to up his trade value. I also thought Rasmussen played well, points arent coming but hes looking more and more like he belongs up

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
Crap, sucks I missed this one. It's nice to see them actually win once in awhile. Kids had (one of their) trick or treats today and then a parade that was mercifully cancelled because of the weather.

Let's not not start planning the parade route, you know?

Hey, I'm all for a parade if we draft Hughes. I'd have had one for Dahlin, even if it was just me in Orange Mesh walking down woodward.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
WTF was Seguin doing on the empty net goal? No wonder Spezza was so pissed at him.

Spezza loses the faceoff and Seguin acts like the play is dead or something. Good on Abby for hustling down for the slam dunk insurance goal.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Green is an elite skater?
*was

Green was one of the faster d-men in the league and had a hell of a slapper. Unfortunately he doesn't know how to avoid a check, injuries have taken their toll. He was a Norris finalist at one point in his career even while paired with AHL level players (Morrison & Schultz).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad