Dallas fans start chanting chrushers at press conference

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
The Dallas Stars to begin the year had multiple players with over 80 CK today they add to probably the most physical blueline in the NHL with the addition of Mike Komisarek who jumps in as the teams highest rated defensemen and adds a huge CK rating. At the press confereance GM Niece had this to say "We may not have the highest flying offense but I can tell you we dont give away games and with Komisarek in the line up makes us all the scarier. Heading the other way was Jim Vandeermer and draft picks. When Komisarek got up on the podium the fans and media started calling this team the Dallas Crushers the Texas Bullies. One thing is for sure they arent going to be a fun team to play against.

Mike Modano
The Texas Star

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
I, and all other Leafs fans, hope like hell he starts living up to that contract of his. I don't think your Dad's a fan, ever since Komi's days in la belle Province, but in the sim he's certainly a big piece (as opposed to real ife, where he's playing like a big piece of shhhh...)

Fooladelfia

Nov 11, 2007
I, and all other Leafs fans, hope like hell he starts living up to that contract of his. I don't think your Dad's a fan, ever since Komi's days in la belle Province, but in the sim he's certainly a big piece (as opposed to real ife, where he's playing like a big piece of shhhh...)

LOLL

The old geezer

Feb 10, 2007

Nope. I defended him for his first few years in Montreal believing he'd smarten up but by the end was very happy to see the Habs walk away from him and his ridiculous contract request ... only to see BB rush to throw the money at him to play in TO while 'uninformed' local fans cheered the signing as a great signing :shakehead

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
Here's a simple break down of the toughness that is the stars defense the numbers are pretty scary

Dion Phanuef 87CK
Colin White 81CK
Roman Polak 81CK
Cory Sarich 83CK
Mike Komisarek 91CK

Ontop of forward

Chris Neil 85CK
Steve Ott 85CK
Alexei Ponikarovsky 82CK

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad