Post-Game Talk: Dallas Cowboys vs Washington Redskins 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Glass half full, they've gotten points in every game.

Glass half empty, they've blown two straight third period leads.

p.s. They were unbeaten with Fever in the lineup. ;)

Reactions: Pomee

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
It's not like he can't.

But he gets the stickhandling situation right 1/100 times. He needs a coach to bust his ass on consistency. Crosby use to suck at faceoffs and he busted his ass to improve. I'm sure Ovi has the talent to improve but he needs the right coaching.

Pens are done. Crosby wont win anything ever in the NHL because he has to retire as a Penguin. Why would we discuss him here? Get lost

Reactions: Calicaps

AussieCapsFan

Apr 30, 2017
Gold Coast
Seems to be a pattern with Reirden, hate to say it. No fatigue excuse here.

That said, Forsythe needs to go. Was clear to me last season and even more so now. Time for a new perspective, I don't think he has anything more to offer.

I think it's early in the season and Reirden doesn't bother me (yet). But I agree with regards to Forsythe and the PP. Nothing has changed and he has been running it for, what, years??
The tells me he has no clue how to fix it, change it, try other things.

AtNightWeFly

You better run.
Jun 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Glass half full, they've gotten points in every game.

Glass half empty, they've blown two straight third period leads.

p.s. They were unbeaten with Fever in the lineup. ;)

Sam, please get the record Stars have vs this team for a laugh. I don't know where to find it.

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
It's very early but Carolina looks more like a top of the division team. In Washington's favor no one else in the division seems particularly good. Maybe NYR or Philly can put it together but I'm not sure they're more than bubble teams.

They haven't lost in regulation yet but the lack of creativity is a bit jarring and concerning.

DrewGl

Jul 28, 2018
Alexandria, VA
It seems to me Ovi tries to show that he "still has it" when it comes to the showboat attempt in OT. He is not as fast and tricky with the puck as he used to be.

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
It's very early but Carolina looks more like a top of the division team. In Washington's favor no one else in the division seems particularly good. Maybe NYR or Philly can put it together but I'm not sure they're more than bubble teams.

They haven't lost in regulation yet but the lack of creativity is a bit jarring and concerning.

I hope Carolina wins the Presidents Trophy!

Reactions: Sam Spade

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA

Wayyyyyy too early to say anything. It’s 4 games.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Sam, please get the record Stars have vs this team for a laugh. I don't know where to find it.

Screen Shot 2019-10-08 at 10.07.19 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-10-08 at 10.07.30 PM.png

This doesn't include tonight.

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
0 wins in first 2 games while having the LEAD going into the third AT HOME isn’t anything to be happy about.

Reirdon has to get 2 points when having a lead going into 3rd - especially at home.

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
The loss is better than the win in that aspect they have to work and think more now.

Can't see them firing Blaine in season though. Todd... we will see. I like the system but the execution tonight was subpar (even comparing to previous games Ive seen partially).

Maybe its Dowd's absence but I doubt that

JayBeagleFanAccount

May 30, 2018
Washington, DC
The top line needs to be better and Forsthye better be on a short leash, the PP has been a disaster. Getting 6 out of 8 possible points in our first 4 games is pretty solid and we still dont have Kempny back. Things are looking pretty good imo

Reactions: Calicaps

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Absolutely unconcerned with anything so far except maybe Hagelin and Panik on the third line. I actually thought the PP looked fine tonight aside from missing the net on a few opportunities.

Reactions: koalabear9301

HSHS

Losing is a disease
Apr 5, 2005
Redondo Beach, Ca
Freaking can’t even watch nhl app reply cause I’m in Houston.... highlights looked like 2 of 4 goals were poor puck management. That’s not the first puck eller has turned over at the attacking blue line.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
First five games you are getting your legs.
Second five games you are getting the system.
Games ten through twenty you know what you are.

I heard a coach say that once in an interview and I will stick with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->