Post-Game Talk: Dallas Cowboys vs Washington Redskins 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

illpucks

May 26, 2011
The weakest part of Ovi's game is his stickhandling. I can't believe that for such an elite player, he can't dangle anymore. It's really really pathetic. Crosby can dangle, Malkin can dangle. Kane can dangle. Why can't someone like a coach or Kuznetsov help Ovi with his stickhandling?

The OT goal doesn't happen if Ovi can stickhandle at least semi-decently.

AtNightWeFly

You better run.
Jun 1, 2014
Upstate NY
The weakest part of Ovi's game is his stickhandling. I can't believe that for such an elite player, he can't dangle anymore. It's really really pathetic. Crosby can dangle, Malkin can dangle. Kane can dangle. Why can't someone like a coach or Kuznetsov help Ovi with his stickhandling?

Go back to Pitts board.

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
There's no substitute for pace and urgency. This team's star players need some new moves or something. They're pretty stale and nowhere is that more apparent than the PP.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
Nashville and Dallas on the road next. That is going to be exciting to see the reaction. I always liked the October games, especially the West Coast trip late in October. Should be a real test because the Caps don't do well in either Nashville or Dallas. Speaking of the games against Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver has anyone who posts here made that road trip?

BackToTheBasics

Dec 26, 2013
I'm pretty sure everyone in the building knew exactly what Ovechkin was going to do. It's probably a little too soon to say it but he does look a step slower than he did last season. Hopefully I'm wrong.

DrewGl

Jul 28, 2018
Alexandria, VA

I think it's a bit late in his career for him to learn much outside of what he already does. His one timer (not so much this season so far) is his bread and butter...use him for that.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Anyone noticed that whenever we score a 6 on 5 goal we invariably lose in OT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad