Player Discussion Dale Weise

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Montreal is in his blood. I'm kind of nostalgic rn. Fr let him enjoy his last ride at the 24 teams tournament. He merited that.

I expect him to sign a one-way contract with the Laval Rocket and finishing his career there (that's my hope).

upload_2020-7-2_13-30-56.png

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017

''Playoffs: I think everybody has a chance at this point it’s going to be wild!''

''Challenge: Well... I've to isolate for 7 days after training extensively so that’s not easy! And to be honest we'll feel our way out through the process everyday it will be different!''

''Learning moments in the AHL: Haha the grind of the pro game I think, how long the season is and especially the travel in the ahl it was all huge learning moments!''

''Loudest rink: Bell Center (Playoffs)

''Does the COVID test hurts: Big time, take a swab shove it as far up your nose as you can for ten seconds!''

''One thing you’re looking forward to when you reunite with all the boys: Just being with the guys it ended so abruptly and that was it so just getting back together will be great!''

''Being in a hub city possibly for weeks without seeing your family: Don’t feel very good about it at all

''Best thing a young athlete can to stay in shape at home: Circuit training, do 10 different exercises 30 on 30 off x3! I mean you can be creative simple stuff, push ups, sit ups, burpees, high knees, plenty of things if you've no equipment!''

''Intimidated by Lucic: Lol wouldn’t you be?''

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017

Montreal Canadiens forward Dale Weise talks with Mike McKenna about his new business venture WowMoms World (Brossard), his passion for real estate and the importance of thinking about potential business interests while still playing.

Reactions: Fixxer

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017

In Episode 6, Montreal Canadiens forward Dale Weise joins the guys to talk about a wide range of things (business, 500 NHL Games, etc) to his thoughts on the NHL's Return to Play format this month and so much more...

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
From Failing Hands Episode 92: Dale Weise

@43:08 - @01:11:03
“Dale Weise joined the podcast for the second time shortly after his second day of training camp and talked about what life in self-isolation was like, how the league kept them informed of return to play progress, what the Habs are doing to protect their players in Brossard, his new business at WOWMOMS Brossard and how he and the guys feel about playing for Cup.”

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
#Weise-PressConference(20/07/21)
“Well for sure, I think it gonna be weird for everybody. It's gonna be different. We might've the home jersey on but we're playing in a building (different) with no fans, with no noise. That's a huge part of playoffs hockey you know. The crowd was behind us, we were using that momentum. I've said it many times, there's no better place to play playoffs hockey in Montreal. Everybody kinda don't know what to expect in this situation. It's something nobody been in. It's not our home building. Nobody prepared or has any idea of what does gonna be like. That being said, it's a great opportunity to have a chance to play and get in the playoffs.”
“We've the one exhibition game, we're gonna have a feel from there. And then it's obviously gonna be a lot more serious when we play Pittsburgh. I think everybody is a competitor. We want to compete against guys like Crosby.”
“This is another opportunity for me to show what I can do. I think the playoffs are made for a style of player like me, especially in this series where the games are going to be a little grittier. Not everyone's as sharp, the game's not going to be as offensive early, and there's going to be a lot of ugly goals from putting pucks on net. I think that's a situation I thrive in.”
“I've probably played right wing more. But I'm really comfortable at the left side. In Philly, I played probably 90% on the left side. I think it's something easy to play at my off side.”
“There's no better time for our prospects to learn right now. The only way to get experience is by doing it. This a little bit of a different situation tho. At the end of the day, this is still playoffs hockey. Just go out there, doing my job and having fun with them. ”

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
Départ en Suisse: Weise nie la rumeur (lapresse)

« Il n’y a aucune entente. Je suis ici et je suis concentré sur les séries. Je vise à 100 % un retour dans la Ligue nationale l’an prochain. Je veux bien jouer en séries et je veux signer un nouveau contrat avec le Canadien.»

when he got into the playoffs with Habs those 2 yrs ,10 pts in 28 playoff games...scored big goals....got injured in playoffs was a big blow to Habs...

#WeisePlayoffMagic2020

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
when he got into the playoffs with Habs those 2 yrs ,10 pts in 18 playoff games...scored big goals....got injured in playoffs was a big blow to Habs...

#WeisePlayoffMagic2020

he should've buried that one chance but he at least had some opportunities. I thought he played fine all in all for a 4th liner.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
#Weise-PressConference(20/08/10)

“That's a team I was traded away from. Obviously, they didn't feel I was a fit on their team, so that's extra motivation for me for sure. You always want to show a team that they made a mistake. I think that's everybody's goal when they get traded away.”

“Vigneault was a guy who gave me my first shot to be a full-time NHLer. I owe a lot to him. Vigneault and Therrien were tremendous. I can’t say enough good things about them. I was quietly cheering for them when they both got hired by Philadelphia last summer and turned that franchise from being on the edge of a playoff spot to where they're now. They're first in the East for a good reason. They're really well coached. I’m happy for them until they play us...”

“Watching Philadelphia, they're a very deep team. They've four lines that can play and they roll them over quite well. The way we've structured our lines for these playoffs is going to do us some favors. Kotkaniemi and Suzuki were unreal in the first round. And we're going to need them to continue to do that, almost even more this round with how good Philadelphia's centermen are at faceoffs. They're tremendous centermen and it's going to be a huge test for us. But I think our young guys got a little bit of experience in the first round. They're feeling confident, we're feeling confident in them. And I like the way we stack up against the Flyers.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad