Confirmed with Link: [DAL/PHI] Tyler Pitlick for Ryan Hartman

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
I really don't get this for Philly. Hartman is younger and I think pretty clearly a step up from Pitlick.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Nice... I had Wanted Hartman over Dickinson back in 2013 so this works out

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
He seems to take a lot of penalties...

Dumb one's at that

Maybe this will be his wakeup call but his effort/play dropped in Chicago to point Q/management grew frustrated and moved him. Lavi and Preds quickly grew frustrated and disappointed in his play and moved him to Philly. He was meh with Flyers and now is looking for raise

He has tools to succeed but putting it together and bringing consistent effort are problems

He leaves a lot to be desired when you watch him on ice and as fans you just generally reach point that you just say "God damn put him in press box"

The penalties he takes are going to really frustrate you , They just are so stupid and at worst times

Like I said maybe this is his wakeup call

Reactions: Hockeypete49

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Dumb one's at that

Maybe this will be his wakeup call but his effort/play dropped in Chicago to point Q/management grew frustrated and moved him. Lavi and Preds quickly grew frustrated and disappointed in his play and moved him to Philly. He was meh with Flyers and now is looking for raise

He has tools to succeed but putting it together and bringing consistent effort are problems

He leaves a lot to be desired when you watch him on ice and as fans you just generally reach point that you just say "God damn put him in press box"

The penalties he takes are going to really frustrate you , They just are so stupid and at worst times

At least he's better than Ritchie.

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
Dumb one's at that

We support a team that had Ott, Roussel, Ritchie, and Garbutt. I think we'll be used to the penalties :laugh:

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
Definitely concerned with his cap hit though. Wonder what he wants on a contract.

Also what's with Nill doing the bait and switch lately?

Didnt I just read somewhere he wants to give some of the younger guys a chance to work their way into the lineup?

Gurianov is already pretty much a lock for next year after what Sean said so who else do they have room to give an opportunity to? L'esperance?

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla

Ehhhh idk. Hope Nill has other plans to move some salary out. Really want to add a big name.

Clayonator

Aug 11, 2018
Vancouver
Interesting. So Dallas gets the better player but gives up potential cap space. I was gonna be be like what the hell are you up to Philly? You’ve got so much r, oh, right. Provorov, Sanheim, Konecny, Laughten to sign, plus a veteran G to support Hart. Word. Dallas has less cap space (and less to do from what I can tell), but still has ample amounts to add a thing or two of significance if they so choose.

EDIT: Just realized Sanheim extended.

Last edited:

93Crazed101

Apr 27, 2017
Greater Dallas
Definitely concerned with his cap hit though. Wonder what he wants on a contract.

Also what's with Nill doing the bait and switch lately?

Didnt I just read somewhere he wants to give some of the younger guys a chance to work their way into the lineup?

Gurianov is already pretty much a lock for next year after what Sean said so who else do they have room to give an opportunity to? L'esperance?
I mean Hartman is bottom 6 depth. Most the people we have coming up are more of a top 9 type player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad