Proposal: DAL - NYI

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Stars would def want to include two-way contract from the AHL like say Michael Mersch or something like that . No idea why the Isles want to make that trade though. Don't think they need a defenseman and Honka has not cleared waivers or even has contract .

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Stars would def want to include two-way contract from the AHL like say Michael Mersch or something like that . No idea why the Isles want to make that trade though. Don't think they need a defenseman and Honka has not cleared waivers or even has contract .

Agreed. Although I doubt Nill wants any part of Ho-Sang's character near the incredibly young AHL team we've got.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Agreed. Although I doubt Nill wants any part of Ho-Sang's character near the incredibly young AHL team we've got.

Yeah i doubt Ho-San is that much of interest for the Stars . Stars have so many prospects in the AHL and some the ECHL right now ( 19 guys on ELC's have been send down to Texas this year ) . I don't think there's too much interest in Ho-San . Average Age of the Texas around 23 this season.

Just saying if there was interest a contract has to go back and it would have to be someone who isn't waivers exempt and this year there's barely anyone the Stars have like that.

Ghost of Kyiv

Wanted Dead and Alive
Feb 1, 2015
Schrödinger's Box
Yeah sure, need him on the Stars right now. Honka + random AHL contract is cool with me. Send Gurianov down when people get healthy, non-tender Ho Sang at years end if he doesn't fit in.

*agree with the above Stars fans though, we're unlikely to want him despite our needs.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Yeah sure, need him on the Stars right now. Honka + random AHL contract is cool with me. Send Gurianov down when people get healthy, non-tender Ho Sang at years end if he doesn't fit in.

*agree with the above Stars fans though, we're unlikely to want him despite our needs.

Ho-Sang can't score. Thats not exactly a need. He's another playmaker that will struggle with pick up point because the team struggles finishing their chances.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Can Honka play in Finland this year?

The Islanders have a logjam on defense right now.

Can he ? Sure . Does he want to ? Thats a different question. He from all accounts wants to play NHL this year.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I have zero faith Ho-Sang can be anything but a trouble maker on a team. If someone has this many problems throughout his career i just don't think he can help a team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad