Dahlin point projection ranking this season

Where will Dahlin rank in d men points this year

• Total voters

apollo18

Oct 20, 2018
For me, its been relatively hard to project points because of the 56 game season. sometimes we get really high scoring during a short season or it could also be the opposite.

For example last season the top dmen points were:

1.Carlson 75
Josi 65
Hedman 55
DeAngelo 53
Hughes 53
Pietrangelo 52
Makar 50
Krug 49
Suter 48
10.Theodore 46

for reference sake

20th was Dahlin with 40p

30th was Doughty with 35p

all in around 65-70gp

so relatively where do you think that Dahlin will finish relatively in points this year compared to other d men. For example, i am asking how he will compare to the other d man in the league in points based on ranking. So for example last year Carlson was 1st in league and theodore was 10th

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
Top ten if he stays on the powerplay, he will get some secondary points just from adding players that can actually score to the team.

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
curious who would take his spot on pp1?
risto maybe?
I don't think it's likely but if the pp struggles I could see them trying different things like Risto or adding another forward with Eichel moving around more freely between the point and half board.

My guess is Dahlin has worked a lot on his shot and is a major part of our upgraded pp this season.

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005

it's just a matter of time before they start rolling in. Jack's looked off and is still above ppg pace. Whenever Dahlin is on the ice, the Sabres are generating a lot more offensive pressure. Having not-Montour as his partner would do him a lot of good, I think.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad