Dahlin/Mittlestadt vs. Hughes/Pettersson

Dahlin/Mittelstadt vs. Hughes/Pettersson

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatsSoSlavin

Aug 23, 2018
This might be closer if pettersson tears it up this year which isn’t terribly out of the question but........it’s Dahlin what can you do?

Luck 6

\\_______
Oct 17, 2008
Vancouver
Too early to tell, but I guess that’s the point.

I think Dahlin will tip the scales, but overall the quality of the players will be close to event.

mouz135

Apr 27, 2013
Could be a toss up with Dahlin > Hughes but Pettersson > Mitts. Edge given to Buffalo being that Dahlin is most likely a generational D man.

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
Dahlin

Pettersson
Hughes

Mittelstadt

To quote Tuco Salamanca:

"How do you figure that?"

Mittelstadt at the very least is = or >== Petersson. Making the gap that big is hilarious.

This isnt close. Dahlin and Mittelstadt are the 2 best prospects in the game, or at very minimum the best and 3rd/4th best prospect in the game.

Reactions: Tage2Tuch

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
Mittelstadt is a whole lot closer to pettersson than Hughes is to Dahlin. Great Vancouver prospects, but this poll isn’t close.

It’s three impressive blue chip prospects and a hyped up generational one, of course it’s not close.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Well this thread is destined to get testy real quick.

Good poll though, even if it devolves into a shit show.

FlyTimmo

pit <3
Jul 10, 2013
To quote Tuco Salamanca:

"How do you figure that?"

Mittelstadt at the very least is = or >== Petersson. Making the gap that big is hilarious.

This isnt close. Dahlin and Mittelstadt are the 2 best prospects in the game, or at very minimum the best and 3rd/4th best prospect in the game.

To quote Donald Trump:

"WRONG"

Icebreakers

Apr 29, 2011
Honestly you could put Dahlin vs Hughes and Pettersson alone and I wouldn't be surprised to see Dahlin with a third of the votes

Icebreakers

Apr 29, 2011
I'm not even sure Petterson is any better than Mittlestadt.

Hes clearly better than Middlestadt as of right now. Casey couldnt even put up a ppg in college whereas Pettersson broke the all time u20 record in the SHL. Theres no world where you can put Middlestadt over Pettersson as of now. You can say they are close, but Pettersson is surely ahead.

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
Hes clearly better than Middlestadt as of right now. Casey couldnt even put up a ppg in college whereas Pettersson broke the all time u20 record in the SHL. Theres no world where you can put Middlestadt over Pettersson as of now. You can say they are close, but Pettersson is surely ahead.

Mittlestadt lit up the world juniors and then put up 5p in 6 NHL games. He definitely came a long way throughout the year - wouldn't shock me if he had a better rookie season than Petterson.

Reactions: Tage2Tuch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad