Dahlin is generational.

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
As much as it pains me to say, Dahlin is a generational defensemen. 18 and already a #1 D in the league, perhaps already a top 10 D. In 2 or 3 years he is going to be a monster and as a fan of a team in the Atlantic he terrifies me.

Easily the Calder will be his and he will win many more trophies and sadly.. probably a cup or two.

Critical13

Fear is the mind-killer.
Feb 25, 2017
Sitting at a desk.
As much as it pains me to say, Dahlin is a generational defensemen. 18 and already a #1 D in the league, perhaps already a top 10 D. In 2 or 3 years he is going to be a monster and as a fan of a team in the Atlantic he terrifies me.

Easily the Calder will be his and he will win many more trophies and sadly.. probably a cup or two.

Weird time to say it he’s been pretty pedestrian tonight.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008

Easily the Calder will be his

Did Elias Pettersson get kidnapped or something

Walkingthroughforest

I got the worst ******* attorneys
Aug 19, 2007
353.gif

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
I’ve felt that since the 1st time I watched him play in the NHL. But why would it pain you? I’m not a sabres fan either but an uber elite talent in the league is a good thing. It’s a baffling thought.

And the Calder his easily? WTF?

Problem for him there is that the things he’s done best this season don’t generate as much hype.

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
Disagree he is showing off his poise and iq this game wonderfully. Facing a tough offense he isn’t paniced and makes calm good decisions with the puck. For 18 it’s incredible.

If he's normally much better that's pretty darn great for an 18 year old defenseman.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad