Injury Report: Da Beauty League - Brock Boeser (back playing!)

Brock Boeser Laser Show

Sep 27, 2017
Better shot than Bo, yes. Every other attribute I am taking Bo over Brock. Ask defenders who they would rather defend against down low, in front of the net etc. Bo is a beast, strong, drives the net.

Brock doesn't drive the net, win board battles, is a much worse skater. All he has is a good shot, and lets see after this surgery
Oh great you again...look forward to next year being dragged down by your lame narrative in every GDT.

There is a million things wrong with this organization yet you spend your time bashing the young stud that is the closest thing the canucks have to a franchise player at the moment.

Bertuzzzi44

Jun 26, 2018
Better shot than Bo, yes. Every other attribute I am taking Bo over Brock. Ask defenders who they would rather defend against down low, in front of the net etc. Bo is a beast, strong, drives the net.

Brock doesn't drive the net, win board battles, is a much worse skater. All he has is a good shot, and lets see after this surgery

Lol. Bo is a poor playmaker and his awareness is average at best. Brock has far superior hockey IQ. He knows where to go and can see the play develop before most players can. His awareness of angles and space is incredible. It’s not just his shot that’s superior but many other attributes as well.

Reactions: Nomobo

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
Lol. Bo is a poor playmaker and his awareness is average at best. Brock has far superior hockey IQ. He knows where to go and can see the play develop before most players can. His awareness of angles and space is incredible. It’s not just his shot that’s superior but many other attributes as well.

This is just wrong on every level.

Luck 6

\\_______
Oct 17, 2008
Vancouver
This is just wrong on every level.

I agree with you on that analysis of Horvat, that’s dead wrong.

But, I disagree with you on who is harder to defend against. Boeser was a rookie this year, he showed some incredible flashes of play that make me think he’s more than just a good shot, he thinks offence at a higher level than Horvat I believe. I do love Horvat’s 1v1 play though, and I think they each bring a different dynamic, but Boeser should be the harder to defend against player this year assuming he takes a step which I think he will.

PuckMunchkin

Very Nice, Very Evil!
Dec 13, 2006
Lapland

Horvat needs to start to play his size. He isnt Gaudreau and he doesnt have to be. He has an incredible combination of size and speed, he should be a nightmare to defend.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->