D Tyrel Bauer - Seattle Thunderbirds (2020, 164th, WPG)

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Yup he will be a pretty high pick. Alot of hockey people around the WHL have already discussed how dominant they expect him by the time he is 18 or so. The kid is a beast already at 16. Him and Jake Lee play together right now and will be a deadly pairing for years to come

Reactions: Dominance

QJL

Jan 2, 2014
Haven’t seen this name discussed enough. I expect a rush of attention as the season kicks off and he plays a more prominent role for the Birds. Shutdown righty with fantastic skating for his size. 1st round upside.

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
Really like this kid, he's special. One of the smoothest defensemen I've watched for the Thunderbirds in a long time. Haven't noticed much of an offensive game out of him but he's one of the grittiest kids I've seen in a long time. I was at the game where he caused a near riot. Got a Silvertips player in a headlock and gave him a bunch of dirty shots the ref didn't see but I had the perfect angle on. The Silvertips player got ejected and lost his mind. Wound up punching a female building employee as he was being thrown out. If I had to describe him, I would say an Adam Foote. But he's so young, not sure what he'll turn into. He definitely has something though. Fearless, gritty, great skating, great hitter, will step into anyone.

This kid along with Roddy Ross are the things I'm most excited for as a Thunderbirds fan next season.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad