Prospect Info: D Ty Smith

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
I completely agree. The only reason he won't be on the team this year is because he's skinny as hell.

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ

tenor.gif

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
I remember noticing that pass last night, very slick sequence from the youngster leading up to that goal and a nice put away by Lappin. Goalie opened up some daylight there obviously but he was quick to pull the trigger given the split-second opportunity.

Triumph

Oct 2, 2007
You don't say...she is at the rink doing nothing. Pairings and lines can give a good indication what the coaches are thinking. Sessions most likely determine who is playing tmr.

She works for the team; it's not her job to let fans speculate. This is the issue with having team-employed reporters - yes, they will break news, but it will only be the news that the team wants her to break.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
She works for the team; it's not her job to let fans speculate. This is the issue with having team-employed reporters - yes, they will break news, but it will only be the news that the team wants her to break.

Which is why team-employed reporters are not reporters. If they are, they wont be team-employed reporters for very long.

Tis' a shame.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Honestly only people that post here really care about looking for perceived lineup clues a day in advance. And if the actual beat writers didn't have it either then this is a lot of unneccesary carping.

re: Ty Smith since he's still on the roster and a question mark roster decision I can't see him NOT playing tomorrow before the team has to go on the road. I'm sure a lot of the borderline guys will play at MSG.

kidkosher

Nov 21, 2016
Amanda does her job well. She talks to players and gets interviews in season. She's full contract starting this season so we'll get to see what she's really like. People in MTL loved her for being a good hype person, and she is clearly hyping people up on the Devils. Though that isn't bonafide grade A reporting, it is nice to see someone who cares about the team vs Gross. Very good at answering questions on twitter.

Trying to figure out why certain people hate on her for standing up for herself sometimes though, you see it in these boards too...

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
Smith has to be a shit ton better than Greene and Butcher to make the team. Bring him overseas, give him a taste of pro life, and then back to juniors. There's ZERO need to rush him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad