LD Philip Broberg - Skellefteå AIK, SHL (2019, 8th, EDM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Oiler’s need young D, who can contribute. Looks like Broberg could be a Chychrun type player. They need that moRe than Zegras.

On the top pairing for Skelleftea in the SHL right now as a young 19 year old (he had a summer birthday in his draft year).

He’s in a good spot to develop well in the coming seasons. The reports out of Sweden for him have been pretty glowing.

Last edited:

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Probably performance. The Broberg pick looks a lot better over the last couple months.
Except for the fact multiple professional analysts have Zegras and second best NHL affiliated prospect not in the NHL...

What your saying makes zero sense, Zegras stock has gone up tremendously if anything the pick looks even worse than it did when it happened.

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
On the top pairing for Skelleftea in the KHL right now as a young 19 year old (he had a summer birthday in his draft year).

He’s in a good spot to develop well in the coming seasons. The reports out of Sweden for him have been pretty glowing.
SHL .. I was going ,,, what how did Broberg end up in the KHL?

Kaners PPGs

Jun 2, 2012
Chicagoland (Tinley Park)
Except for the fact multiple professional analysts have Zegras and second best NHL affiliated prospect not in the NHL...

What your saying makes zero sense, Zegras stock has gone up tremendously if anything the pick looks even worse than it did when it happened.

Why are you even in this thread propping up Zegras like you are his biggest fanboy? It doesn’t really matter what draft analysts say right now. In 5 years you’ll have your verdict. By then you’ll have what- a half dozen of his jerseys? lol Are you even aware of how Broberg looked with Edmonton in the bubble and how he outclassed Bouchard? He looked great for being 19 years old playing against men.

By the way, I love Zegras as a prospect and have him on a dynasty team and closely follow him but the behavior of some posters on these forums involving prospects is incredibly childish and annoying.

CantHaveTkachev

Legends
Nov 30, 2004
St. OILbert, AB

so? that means nothing at the moment
in any case, Broberg has looked good against men in the SHL despite being exhibition...will Zegras even be playing this year?

Reactions: Luckylarry

Belisarius

Mar 24, 2018

Multiple professional analysts had Mittelstadt ahead of Pettersson as the NHL's top prospect.

Gliff

Tank Commander
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2011
Tennessee
Probably performance. The Broberg pick looks a lot better over the last couple months.

I mean, I'm not going to pass judgement 1 year out and I'm a huge Broberg fan, but how can you say that when Zegras has been nothing but amazing since being drafted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad