D Jake Lee - Kelowna Rockets, WHL (2019 Draft)

landy92mack29

May 5, 2014
saskatchewan
A big physical defenseman who skates well and moves the puck with ease. Has been put into a big role early on in Seattle and thrived with it so far as he has 1 goal and 9 assists in 7 games already matching his point totals his rookie year. He's part of the already unreal 16 WHL draft class and while he's flying under the radar of the big names he's someone who I expect to get his own hype pretty soon.

Jake Lee at eliteprospects.com

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
His name will rise fast in the rankings. He is having a unreal start to the season so far and IMO will continue getting better. I like this dman alot

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Looks like he is showing some offense this year... already has as many points as he did all last year.

Reactions: GrittyHawkDown

landy92mack29

May 5, 2014
saskatchewan
Was part of a massive trade between Seattle and Kelowna. Will likely form a imposing top pairing with Korczak or might play with Thomson if he comes back. Shame he had all his pp time taken away once Tyszka was back.

Reactions: Dominance

NJ Fan 12

Jun 23, 2020
Has now passed through two drafts without being selected. Any chance he receives a camp invitation as an unsigned free agent?

covfefe

Zoltan Poszar's Burner
Feb 5, 2014
Has now passed through two drafts without being selected. Any chance he receives a camp invitation as an unsigned free agent?

He seems destined for USports if you ask me. But anything is possible, and a team might be intrigued by the size/skating combo. Unfortunately, that's about where his toolbox ends. Has been a solid Jr player though.

landy92mack29

May 5, 2014
saskatchewan
Lee falls in the not enough upside to get drafted category because he plays in the chl. If he had 4 years like the other leagues he'd get picked. Will either get a ahl deal next year or come back as a OA and get a elc if he continues to improve. Doubt there's going to be much for camp invites this year though

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad